Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a chance at the fawn I missed on both accounts ( even though I desperately tried to get it and failed )..

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Happy Birthday FS2 ! can't wait for this event!
    Oh no! I am away Friday to Sunday with no access. Other games have goals too. Saw some complaints about updating and afraid to do it.

Managed to get the piggie due to help from this forum and people who sold me items. Last few events before that went by the wayside as I kept forgetting to play or was way too busy.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 06-18-15 at 08:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Time flies and it's the 2nd birthday for farm 2! Wee!! Oh, thanks judy for the event post! Now I can retired from posting event thread and focus on my games. Muahaha! =x

I saw they mentioned about new pets, so I'm really excited! Wonder what will it be? Rainbow unicorn, cute hedgehog? Lol But pretty please increase the capacity limit for the pets!
    AMEN.... i must have 10 pets n storage
    going to have to sell some of my lumber stash i have been hoarding from bruce to make barn space so if anybody needs lumber swing by
    Last edited by grameys; 06-18-15 at 09:27 AM.
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

New Resident
    Big pirize will be a goat? Thanks TL and congrats�� are u going 2 give us back the tulips and orchids from last event? Sure u dont. To celebrate this 2 years we will need a ton of gems to get the buildings, etc. And work at farm day and night to get a goat. So sorry but after two years playing Im realistic. I have 30 pets, (18 at cellar) dont want another pet, not sure if I m going to play but ... Would be a good idea give us the opportunity to get old decos like Victorian serie, or nice new animal skin (cows, pigs, etc) .

Rhino Keeper
    [Deleted] Never mind!
    Last edited by syncler78; 06-18-15 at 10:56 AM.

What time UK ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jordiscat View Post
    Big pirize will be a goat? Thanks TL and congrats�� are u going 2 give us back the tulips and orchids from last event? Sure u dont. To celebrate this 2 years we will need a ton of gems to get the buildings, etc. And work at farm day and night to get a goat. So sorry but after two years playing Im realistic. I have 30 pets, (18 at cellar) dont want another pet, not sure if I m going to play but ... Would be a good idea give us the opportunity to get old decos like Victorian serie, or nice new animal skin (cows, pigs, etc) .
    Well they said a bunch of things will be available. Might be more than just skins for buildings. It would be cool if we had them for pets. With the number of things available, decor will be a huge part of it. At least we will have new things to cook. I've been discarding the train because I've been too bored to cook the same things over and over again. But yeah, I have over 30 pets too. Most are out and about strolling the farm. I have no clue where I'd fit a goat, IF I won one. But I sure as heck will try!

Executive Chef
    You send deliveries to get RSVP's. I got two from my first nine deliveries,

The RSVP's are used as an input to the equivalent of one of 3 Slot Machines to generate the prizes. There are three different slot machines. One takes 1 RSVP, one takes 2 and one takes 3. Each Slot Machine has a different set of prizes and if you get all the prizes for that machine, you get an extra prize. It works similar to the Tree House except you don't pick the prize, The initial prize for an RSVP is a typical farm product or decoration ( some new decorations).

RSVP's aren't stored in the barn and it is not a collection. You can see how many you have when looking at the Prize Machines. Access them through the event icon.

You can buy a mailbox for 20 gems and get 10 back from the goal. It drops RSVPs and takes 5 hours to recharge. Not sure of the drop rate.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 06-18-15 at 03:26 PM.

Farm Supplier
    You can also make birthday candles in the candlemaker and what looks like cake mixture and icing in the kitchen. I'm assuming you have to 'make' a birthday cake at some point.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Executive Chef
    This looks complicated as all get out. BUT so much fun! I'll try to play on my other farm with over 1000 gems. Problem is I hate playing on that super tiny iPod and I need to level up 4 more. But this is exciting! Makes me want to consider buying gems. To get the other two buildings. I had enough for the mailbox.

Good luck everyone. This is so awesome!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast