Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Executive Chef
    I've been done for awhile too. Tried to store my cake mixer and wrapping station but that's not an option. Can't sell them either. I guess this is another safeguard for those of us too stupid to know what we are selling, like with the plates and batter....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by merrymom123 View Post
    I only started playing Farm Story 2 last month. When this Birthday Event is over, will we still need cake, presents, and invitations? If so, what for? If not, what happens to those things after the event is over? Thanks!
    You won't need them, that's for sure. Hopefully the things used to craft them can be listed for sale so we aren't stuck with them. The actual items should just disappear since they aren't actually in our storage.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

OMG! I just got the Birthday goat with only a few hours to go! I had just enough cakes and presents for just one more try and I only had the pinata sheep to get. So I sent a few deliveries and bought my last RSVP with gems just to make sure my luck was boosted to the max (no more pin the donkey please!). Then voila, pinata sheep! and birthday goat! So happy, happy, joy, joy right now! That last hard slug at the end paid off!

While I think the goat is a bit crudely drawn, his Sound of Music mountain habitat is hilarious. I think I'll make it my Mt Fuji behind my Japanese shrine
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    I hope everyone got their birthday wishes!

Things are pretty weird on my farm right now! The cake mixer and gift station have an option to upgrade them...! The airport looks normal again, but train station is still in its birthday wrapper.

Been trying to unload my birthday candles, but no luck so far.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I hope everyone got their birthday wishes!

Things are pretty weird on my farm right now! The cake mixer and gift station have an option to upgrade them...! The airport looks normal again, but train station is still in its birthday wrapper.

Been trying to unload my birthday candles, but no luck so far.
    Me too put cake mixer and gift maker in the cellar BUT unable to get rid of the cake plates and candles!

Wow good for you! It is always fun to get the goal at the very last try!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    OMG! I just got the Birthday goat with only a few hours to go! I had just enough cakes and presents for just one more try and I only had the pinata sheep to get. So I sent a few deliveries and bought my last RSVP with gems just to make sure my luck was boosted to the max (no more pin the donkey please!). Then voila, pinata sheep! and birthday goat! So happy, happy, joy, joy right now! That last hard slug at the end paid off!

While I think the goat is a bit crudely drawn, his Sound of Music mountain habitat is hilarious. I think I'll make it my Mt Fuji behind my Japanese shrine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Me too put cake mixer and gift maker in the cellar BUT unable to get rid of the cake plates and candles!
    Hope it will be soon! I need the room. But this was a fun event!

Hi all! I pushed the buttons that said "finish with ten gems" and didn't get anything. Am I supposed to get something or did I just waste ten gems twice? Already checked silo...nothing. Reloaded game...nothing. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Although I have completed a few other events in the past, it was always heavily dependent on other players' kindness and assistance. This was the first I was able to complete almost entirely on my own (though I admit to buying Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies now and again).

In the end, I ended up with

1 Sheep Cupcake
    2 B-Day Air Baloon
    5 Chicken Cupcake
    4 Cupcake Spinner
    2 Birthday Carousel
    7 Bouncy House
    5 Party Gazebo
    4 Pig Cupcake
    3 Pin the Tail
    7 Party Table
    28 Confetti Path
    16 Cow Cupcake
    19 Birthday Hat
    7 Balloon Animal

Not to mention all the new skins, the Birthday Bulldog and the Birthday Goat, the candles, batter, Milk Chocolate, and Apple Pies I received.

My question is...how many of these things should I keep? I seriously doubt I have any need of 19 Birthday Hats or 7 Bouncy Houses.

Can we please get rid of the candles and such?