Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I have so much frosting and so many candles I want to sell or give away or even discard but I don't know how!
    Yes so many of us can't make the candles yet so too bad you can't sell them. When I go to the candle maker it says reached by goal. Doesn't tell you what kind of goal though. These games should explain some of this stuff. I bought the craft maker thinking I could make candles but nope!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Yes so many of us can't make the candles yet so too bad you can't sell them. When I go to the candle maker it says reached by goal. Doesn't tell you what kind of goal though. These games should explain some of this stuff. I bought the craft maker thinking I could make candles but nope!
    I think you need to be a high enough level (30 if I remember right) to expand to the beehive. Once you have the beehive, then you can buy the candlemaker...because you need beeswax to make candles. And I agree, it'd be nice to have something that has this information somewhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I think you need to be a high enough level (30 if I remember right) to expand to the beehive. Once you have the beehive, then you can buy the candlemaker...because you need beeswax to make candles. And I agree, it'd be nice to have something that has this information somewhere.
    The Farm Story 2 Guide shows much of the levels and more information. It can be found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Story-2-Guide. There are links to some of the things you can expand to. It does show the Beehive as needing level 30, but It does not show the level for the candlemaker. I think the cost of that was 55,000.

The items from the Birthday Event cannot be sold to prevent users from accidentally selling these special, limited time crafts. We'd recommend crafting using these items if you need space in your Barn.

Additionally, we are passing along your feedback regarding these items to our team. Thanks so much!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Really?

Farm Supplier
    doesn't everybody want to have 6-7 bouncy houses and gazebos on their farm?
    I have never wanted a bouncy house more than I do right now. That's the last item I need to get the silver machine prize. I don't have any pets yet so getting the dog would be great.

I doubt I'll finish the gold machine (I can only get batter and candles from the silver machine, so my slice-crafting abilities are limited), but I'm hoping to get the birthday farmhouse and barn from it.

Fashion Designer
    I don't want to use up my regular ingredients to make items I don't need. I don't want any more cakes or gifts so I don't want to make the batter to use up my other items. Please let us discard them.

Fashion Designer
    And I don't think any of us would accidentally sell them. We promise we won't be that silly, just let us sell them and help our neighbours!

Rhino Keeper
    Selling the items wouldn't be an accident. That explanation is so obtuse.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't tried to sell event items stored in my barn: blue candles, pink frosting, cake batter, paper plates. I understand that items not stored in the barn (cake slices, gift boxes, RSVPs) can't be sold. But am I wrong on those stored in the barn?