Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The plates are part of the current 2nd birthday event. Plates are used with the cake mixer to make a single slice of cake (takes 9 hours) which can then be used with the gold game machine.
    Thanks!! I made them 5 at a time and never paid attention to the single slice requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Actually I've only used gems by accident so far for sending two deliveries I didn't have the items for. The first time was right after I started playing and the second the day before yesterday. I think I lost around 30 gems... I was so upset, but maybe it boosted my luck! Well, 30 gems isn't that bad if I think it went towards the goat!.
    I've lost gems by accident too, but luckily for FS2 the amounts you can lose seem to be smaller. In some of the other s8 games you can lose hundreds with just one wrong click. You're definitely not a frequent big spender, so I guess you're RSVP haul (or most of it) is really all about luck then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I've lost gems by accident too, but luckily for FS2 the amounts you can lose seem to be smaller. In some of the other s8 games you can lose hundreds with just one wrong click. You're definitely not a frequent big spender, so I guess you're RSVP haul (or most of it) is really all about luck then.
    Yes, it would be awful to lose hundreds of hard-earned gems. I guess it's luck then, or maybe they are more generous with new players on lower levels. I've noticed it with other games too that at first goals are pretty easy to reach and later on seem much harder.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    Isn't there ever a time when we can sell or at least trash all the extra plates and candles and cakes I was too silly to make? Taking up a LOT of space in my barn.
    S8 did respond. They said they didn't make them for sale because they don't want people to accidentally sell them. It was a bizarre, insulting response.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    Isn't there ever a time when we can sell or at least trash all the extra plates and candles and cakes I was too silly to make? Taking up a LOT of space in my barn.
    It probably won't happen until the very last day of the event or, more likely, after the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Im still sending deliveries. Averaging about 40 a day, with 1-2 rsvps. How sad is that?! And Im counting the deliveries, with my collection total not moving. I am mainly being able to turn in a collection from the ones I get from the mailbox. I cannot wait for this to be over.

At this point, forget the goat. The last 2 items that I really want are the only ones remaining. I want that carousel! And as much as those sheep jumping annoys me, changing their skins would mean a world of difference in whether I would stop hiding them in the corner of my screen. I have SO many mining parts now. Almost 28 of each. Next to no maps. And my pets give me tools more than anything.
    That is a shame, I wish I could give you some of mine! Keep mining as that stuff always sells. Even though I am done I keep on playing in order to get rid of the parts that should disappear. Remember last event, even though I had flowers in the pots that were taken away. The prizes right now are pretty much set up at a pace to give you pathways and stuff you can make with little or no effort. Good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There are three prize machines
    Bronze, silver and gold.

The bronze machine requires one RSVP to play and you find these by making plane deliveries.

Prizes in the bronze machine are:
    Birthday Hats
    Cow Cupcake
    Dog Balloon
    Gift Machine (this is needed to craft gifts to play the silver machine)
    Confetti Paths
    Apple Pie
    Box of Chocolates

Bonus Prize by collecting all of the above is
    Confetti paint for your cows!

Gift Station:
    Two Biscuits & One Chocolate Bar makes 1 gift and takes 5 hours
    One Box of Chocolates & One Apple Pie makes 5 gifts and takes 8 hours

Silver Machine requires:
    2 RSVP (from plane deliveries)
    2 Gift Boxes (crafted in Gift Machine)

Prizes in Silver Machine:
    Birthday Silo Skin
    Cake Mixer (needed to craft cake slices for gold machine)
    Clown Paint for your chickens
    Party Gazebo
    Birthday Hot Air Balloon
    Birthday Kitchen Skin
    Bouncy House
    Chicken Cupcake
    Pig Cupcake
    Sheep Cupcake
    White Sugar
    Birthday Candle
    Cake Batter

Collect the above thirteen prizes in order to win the bonus prize
    Birthday Pet Bulldog

Cake machine
    1 batter, 1 icing, 1 plate = 1 slice (9 hours)
    2 batter, 1 blue birthday candle, 2 white sugar = 5 slices (12 hours)

Gold Machine requires:
    5 RSVP
    3 Gift Boxes
    3 Cake Slices

Prizes in the Gold Machine are:
    Pinata Skin for your sheep
    Birthday Carousel
    Birthday Farmhouse Skin
    Birthday Barn Skin
    Pin the Tail Cow Game
    Party Table
    Cupcake Spinner

Collect above 7 prizes to win the bonus
    Birthday Pet Goat

WARNING

Do not make more event items then you can use.
    I have been making items storing them and now I am in a mess because I do not need the tubes of icing! I cannot sell them or dump them and they are taking up space in my barn!
    I only want to make the recipe for five cakes slices that takes twelve hours.

1 batter, 1 icing, 1 plate = 1 slice (9 hours)
    2 batter, 1 blue birthday candle, 2 white sugar = 5 slices (12 hours)

Icing and plates are NOT used in the twelve hour recipe!
    I tried to put them in my store to sell or to dump and it is set up to not allow us to do so!
    TL needs to resolve the problems with FS2. Can't craft most items and can't sell all the extra 2nd anniversary items clogging up my barn. SOS, TL!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Im still sending deliveries. Averaging about 40 a day, with 1-2 rsvps. How sad is that?! And Im counting the deliveries, with my collection total not moving. I am mainly being able to turn in a collection from the ones I get from the mailbox. I cannot wait for this to be over.

At this point, forget the goat. The last 2 items that I really want are the only ones remaining. I want that carousel! And as much as those sheep jumping annoys me, changing their skins would mean a world of difference in whether I would stop hiding them in the corner of my screen. I have SO many mining parts now. Almost 28 of each. Next to no maps. And my pets give me tools more than anything.
    I'm having the same frustration with low drop rate on RSVPs. 😩. And I don't have a mailbox, so I have really been hurting on being able to spin the games. Then duplicate prizes make it even more frustrating after finally getting enough RSVPs to spin. UGH

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    I have asked this question too. Was told by other people" make cakes and play the spin machine". I'm done the quest, have umpteen prizes in the cellar that I don't want and now I have a barn full of stuff I can't use nor sell and it's taking up space.
    Seems we can't get anyone from TL to response to this
    I'm The same way.... Finished this long ago, now I'm tired of selling things I don't want to sell from barn I guess we can only hope they can be trashed in 4 days. I also have so many duplicates. Wow. Thanks for your reply

I only started playing Farm Story 2 last month. When this Birthday Event is over, will we still need cake, presents, and invitations? If so, what for? If not, what happens to those things after the event is over? Thanks!