Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

I've been trying to win the cake mixer for the last week, I've spun the silver machine around 22 times and today I've sent off about 10 deliveries and only got 1 RSVP anyone else having the same problem or had the same problem then got the cake mixer? I feel like I'm never going to get it because I keep getting cupcakes and bouncy houses/castles!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caitie2609 View Post
    I've been trying to win the cake mixer for the last week, I've spun the silver machine around 22 times and today I've sent off about 10 deliveries and only got 1 RSVP anyone else having the same problem or had the same problem then got the cake mixer? I feel like I'm never going to get it because I keep getting cupcakes and bouncy houses/castles!
    Yes, the past two pages are about people not getting RSVPs. We still have two weeks left, so hopefully our luck will change.

Fashion Designer
    Wish they had said need level 22 for butter, can't make the cake so wasted rsvps getting mixer

Quote Originally Posted by caitie2609 View Post
    Finally got the mixer! Yes, RSVPs not showing up so baking cakes and waiting.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have 2 of last years birthday cake slices they are willing to sell? Since rsvps are so slow, I decided to download the event on my android. It was only a 5 day event to begin with and 3 days were gone by the time I downloaded it so I only have about 1 1/2 Days left. They are using last years items. If any one can help out it would be appreciated. ��

Farm Supplier
    I cannot get the pig cupcake. Only get about 4-5 rsvps per day so i want to finish the silver before going to the gold. I think I might dedicate couple of land plots to just the junk I keep getting trying for the cupcake, I mean, doesn't everybody want to have 6-7 bouncy houses and gazebos on their farm?

Rhino Keeper
    Just let players sell candles, cake slices, gifts. Let us work together instead of getting frustrated over a game. One cake slice every 9 hours isn't going to get you very far when you need 5. It's supposed to be fun. Don't you want your players to ENJOY the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by diverDestiny View Post
    Just let players sell candles, cake slices, gifts. Let us work together instead of getting frustrated over a game. One cake slice every 9 hours isn't going to get you very far when you need 5. It's supposed to be fun. Don't you want your players to ENJOY the game?
    You should make 5 cake slices in 12 hours. That's the best use of time.

Rhino Keeper
    I cant. I don't have the candle maker to make candles. I am stuck at one at a time.

Fashion Designer
    I have so much frosting and so many candles I want to sell or give away or even discard but I don't know how!