Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I waited over a day for you or ciarjen to start the thread!!
    Queentina is hiding somewhere!
    A few of us oldies are still playing this game.
    My popup this morning said come back in one day but the App Store has June 18 as the start date.

I still want one old pet that Easter cat with the bunny ears!

Let the games and complaining start!
    LOL!!! I'm not hiding, just been really busy with end of the school year, graduation and niece leaving for a 6 month world wide trip with a singing company, and attempting to get my house and yard in order.

I'm still playing the game, just haven't had time to come on the forums and post. Thanks for creating & maintaining the events threads. I would've been hopelessly confused with this event otherwise.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    So do we hang on to the candles, plates, pizza, frosting, and cake mix for any reason?
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    So do we hang on to the candles, plates, pizza, frosting, and cake mix for any reason?
    On the Silver Game there is a building that you win with a cake recipe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Cow cupcake! It's oddly cute.

One more bronze prize to go and I can make confetti cows. Assuming I ever get any more rsvps. I really hope the mailbox drops random numbers, since 1 every 5 hours is not that useful. The deliveries are about 1 in 4 for me.
    I've got the confetti cows, kind of doofy looking.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Delivery drops are a bit better today. Hope they stay that way. But of course I just jinxed myself....drat!!

I think I found another storm8 fake farm....they are level 7 but have a mailbox, gift maker, and 2 cow cupcakes. I thought it was level 17 for the event....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    But you cannot help out others because you cannot sell candles, batter, etc in your store
    I think you can, I've tried to put the candles in my shop and it worked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'm seeing a problem with the building animations now after the update. When you have any items waiting for pickup, the building animation won't play even if you have items queued and it will look like it's doing nothing. It's kind of confusing on first glance to figure out if you need to put that building back into work (like when your barn is maxed out and you have to leave items outside the building). Anybody else getting this weird bug with the new version?
    yes I've noticed that too, it's really confusing. Also when you hit the food for your pets to feed them, it's not as usual.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the birthday cake for 160 gems but it disappeared (along with the gems). If you are considering buying it I would hold off until we know it is safe.

Also whilst I did have it I noticed it has a 100 gem gem trap! I don't know how many slices of cake it gives but as they are 24 gems each it had better be more than one.
    Last edited by yppahc; 06-19-15 at 09:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone get to the cake machine, I need to know how many candles, plates, frosting, and batter to make! My barn is getting overwhelmed.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I waited over a day for you or ciarjen to start the thread!!
    Queentina is hiding somewhere!
    A few of us oldies are still playing this game.
    My popup this morning said come back in one day but the App Store has June 18 as the start date.

I still want one old pet that Easter cat with the bunny ears!

Let the games and complaining start!

I've not been playing the game recently other than daily gifting, just not had the time for it.

I have made some deliveries today though but not sure what I think of this event yet or what yet to complain about, lol.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast