Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New update - version 2.1.9 Issues

Rhino Keeper
    since the update I've noticed my buildings aren't moving as they craft - they look "done" but when I go into them, there is a full list of items in que to be crafted

My buildings too. I hope they solve all these little problems before the event.

Bugs with new update v1.9

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Bugs found after new update v1.9

1. Game reloads every 15 seconds. Can't do any farm activity since it resets itself to original status. pls fix this asap since no game play allowed. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version? I tried del and reinstall, didn't work.

2. Game crashes when visiting tree house.

3. Machines remain still while crafting.
    This is happening to me also. I've deleted my game and reinstalled, completely shut down my iPad and emailed team lava. Unfortunately nothing has worked.
    Unable to craft any items due to game continues to refresh....thus unable to send a train delivery due to inability to craft needed items. 😢. I have tried to craft jelly, sauces, candles, sugar several times only to get refreshed with no progress.
    Team Lava PLEASE get this resolved before the Birthday Challenge begins.

The Honorable Panda
    My game seems to be working fine.( iphone 6 plus-version 8.3)

Try deleting and redownloading the game, then restart your device.
    If you still have issues please post the specific device you play on and its current software version.

(merged some threads together)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-17-15 at 10:43 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My game seems to be working fine.( iphone 6 plus-version 8.3)

Try deleting and redownloading the game, then restart your device.
    If you still have issues please post the specific device you play on and its current software version.

(merged some threads together)
    I have deleted the game, reinstalled and powered off my iPad. No change, still continues to refresh and buildings not moving (mill not turning)
    iPad mini 2 - version 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Ever since I got the update, the game crashes when I try to open the treehouse. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoulder2 View Post
    Piper's Tree House crashes the game for me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Me too. Clicking on tree house, it starts to load and then game crashes. iPad Mini iOS 8.3, FS 2 2.1.9
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    updated this morning for the birthday celebrations also. when clicking on the tree house it starts to load then crashes ,
    i'm using an iphone 5s IOS 8.3 FS2version 21.9.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmistymeadowl View Post
    I have deleted the game, reinstalled and powered off my iPad. No change, still continues to refresh and buildings not moving (mill not turning)
    iPad mini 2 - version 8.3
    Crashing when accessing Piper's Treehouse should be fixed. Sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    since the update I've noticed my buildings aren't moving as they craft - they look "done" but when I go into them, there is a full list of items in que to be crafted
    I'm having the same problem. I tried deleting & reinstalling... Still nothing. It's a pain that only 1 item can craft, and I have to go back in & tap it again for the next item to begin.
    Is this a glitch that will be fixed??

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Bugs found after new update v1.9

1. Game reloads every 15 seconds. Can't do any farm activity since it resets itself to original status. pls fix this asap since no game play allowed. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version? I tried del and reinstall, didn't work.

2. Game crashes when visiting tree house.

3. Machines remain still while crafting.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmistymeadowl View Post
    This is happening to me also. I've deleted my game and reinstalled, completely shut down my iPad and emailed team lava. Unfortunately nothing has worked.
    Unable to craft any items due to game continues to refresh....thus unable to send a train delivery due to inability to craft needed items. . I have tried to craft jelly, sauces, candles, sugar several times only to get refreshed with no progress.
    Team Lava PLEASE get this resolved before the Birthday Challenge begins.
    Thank you for heads up with this sync error issue, we are looking to resolve this in a future update. In the meantime, please make sure to have room in your Barn/Silo before crafting additional items to help prevent this issue from occurring.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Thank you for heads up with this sync error issue, we are looking to resolve this in a future update. In the meantime, please make sure to have room in your Barn/Silo before crafting additional items to help prevent this issue from occurring.
    Please look at my message #14. You broke the cap for machines. They let us craft more than they can hold now without any notice but game resets after that.

New Resident
    JustKay, Thanks for this - still have no game. Storm 8 support told me it is a "known problem" and engineers are "working to correct it". No timeline or promise to restore. So I guess the event is over for me until a fix is in or until I can't take it anymore and start over at Level 1 (not likely). Their e-m did mention that there is no way to sign back into the game - their site says that is available for some S8 games but FS2 is not listed. If you know another way to sign in the game, please tell me because I can't think of anywhere else to look or anything else to do but wait. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast