Thread: Cannot build deep fryer

New Resident

Cannot build deep fryer

I just started playing so i am only level 10.
    I purchased a deep fryer, and i dont want to wait for friends to give me all the items i need. But when i hit the "build for 76 gems" button, my game crashes, i get a message that says "Unfortunately, Bakery Story has stopped."
    I have enough gems to pay for it. i have tried restarting my game and my device, i still get the same thing.

i am playing Yoga Cafe, ver. 1.5.5.9
    i have a samsung galaxy tab. android ver. 4.4.2

are there any solutions?

Executive Chef
    i have no solutions, but since you have to wait for assistance anyway, ask your friends for parts! at least you can save some of those gems while you wait for support to fix it!

(also, yikes. that is a LOT of gems to pay just to skip waiting for a little bit. i mean, it's your money and all, so spend how you want, but wow.)

Rhino Keeper
    Hey foxxpyre, I agree with twospoons, you should probably ask your neighbors for the parts. Those gems can be very useful in the future, especially for expanding. But if you want to use gems to speed up the process it is up to you. Maybe you should try uninstalling the app and reinstall it again, or try force closing it.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with this! I agree with twospoons and Ca7007. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that helps? You can also try requesting the materials before you uninstall and reinstall so if any of your neighbour responds, it will lower the Gems if you do decide to spend it on completing the fryer. Please let me know if that helps!

New Resident
    i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it still wont work.
    i guess i had better start making friends XD
    i hope a solution is found soon though.

thanks guys.

Executive Chef
    That's weird. We've taken a look at the Deep Fryer and didn't have any problems completing with Gems. Please PM me and we can get this sorted out.

New Resident
    i now realize that if i buy each item individually it will cost the same amount as if i used the "build for 76 gems" button.
    so i'm gonna wait and see how many pieces i can get from friends, and then just buy them individually.
    thanks for the help guys.

Executive Chef
    You can send out twenty requests per day.