Thread: restaurant story

New Resident

restaurant story

buongiorno a tutti ho un problema con il gioco restaurant story, siccome io prima giocavo a questo gioco su android, e non ricordo bene se avevo una id....ed ero andata molto avanti con la partita, sarebbe possibile poter ripristinare la partita che giocavo su android... su ipad air?....e poi sarebbe possibile mettere la lingua italiana?sui vostri giochi?
    grazie tradotto
    Good morning I have a problem with The Game story restaurant all, since I first played at This game on Android, and can not remember if I had a id .... and I went on with the game Very, would you be able to restore the game What I played on Android ... air on ipad? .... And then it would be possible to put the Italian language? On your games?
    thanks
    Last edited by sincera73; 06-16-15 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sincera73 View Post
    buongiorno a tutti ho un problema con il gioco restaurant story, siccome io prima giocavo a questo gioco su android, e non ricordo bene se avevo una id....ed ero andata molto avanti con la partita, sarebbe possibile poter ripristinare la partita che giocavo su android... su ipad air?....e poi sarebbe possibile mettere la lingua italiana?sui vostri giochi?
    grazie tradotto
    Good morning I have a problem with The Game story restaurant all, since I first played at This game on Android, and can not remember if I had a id .... and I went on with the game Very, would you be able to restore the game What I played on Android ... air on ipad? .... And then it would be possible to put the Italian language? On your games?
    thanks
    ugh! good u can speak english, i just tried to answer in my poor italian

no, to restore your game, u have to know your Storm8 ID and your Password.

and unfortunately i didn't hear these games have any other languages but English

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sincera73 View Post
    grazie tradotto
    thanks
    My bad I forgot you posted in English afterwards

Nightclub Owner
    Email TeamLava Support and see if they can help to restoring your game. The games can be set to other languages but unfortunately I don't know how to do it. Hopefully another player who has done it can post?

The Honorable Panda
    You would need a storm ID to log into the forum. So your forum name may be your storm ID. If still have your old device you can go into your game under menu help to see if that is your storm ID.
    While there, you can set a password if you cannot remember your forum password.

If you have issues, you can email support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request