Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Bakery Story Update 6-17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I was looking on Play Store and I saw there's an update that will come first from BS Double Rainbow, that is FS Young Love, this surely will come next friday 26, and we'll have to wait till July 3rd. to get our 6 gems with the BS update. So be patient fellows!
    I think we have to wait until 4 July (Saturday) to able to get our free 6 gems for Bakery Story: Double Rainbow for Android. Let us wait for it.

Executive Chef

Bakery Story Updates 2015-June-24

I am looking forward to new update on 24 June 2015. New Content for June 22-26, 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	21065

Views:	63 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	21075
    This is a Pearl Crate that cost 24 gems each. 1st Prize is Pearl Grotto.

Views:	73 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	21076
    From LEFT to RIGHT are Pearl Tree, Pearl Jar, Pearl Grotto, Pearl Divider, Pearl Mermaid.

Views:	52 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	21083
    From LEFT to RIGHT are Pearl Cake, Pearl Crown.

Views:	77 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	21088
    From LEFT to RIGHT are Pearl Grotto, Pearl Divider, Pearl Mermaid, Pearl Jar, Oyster Pearl, Pearl Jar, Pearl Mermaid.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 06-24-15 at 11:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    I think they do goals at the beginning of the month,don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I think they do goals at the beginning of the month,don't they?
    yeah they do. so its definitely not goals

How do I get this? I've seen the rainbow oven in some of my neighbors, but it isn't available to me in the shop. Am I missing an update? Help please.

Originally Posted by deekathleen
    Like the advertising lollipop...........

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    just saw that too. what the heck is the point of doing that in a game?
    A month or 2 ago, Fashion got a soda machine decoration. Emblazoned on it is "Play Storm8 Games". Seriously? Apparently S8 is all about putting their name and logo all over the place in case we forget who makes the game(s) we're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Could be Friday...3weeks from now...never. I never got one for RS Bagel...they skipped it entirely and went right to the tropical update. This past Friday I got one for a new DS edition....which I don't understand. I see nothing new in it.
    Yeah they skip so many for me too. It sucks. Hopefully it comes soon thank you for your response!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OzfanCachis View Post
    How do I get this? I've seen the rainbow oven in some of my neighbors, but it isn't available to me in the shop. Am I missing an update? Help please.

Yes, there is a new update called Bakery Story Double Rainbow. Or you can play on a really old version like the ones they have on the Amazon store. They get the updates and that way you can still wait for the gem goal to download the new version ;-)

I was wondering if TL could somehow increase the customers. Especially for the bigger bakery and even for the restaurant story.
    the bakery have such large plates, and food are so slow to be eaten if we had more customers i would have to continue baking to satisfied the large demands. Please TL Look into this 100 customers isn't enough for the higher levels players.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415