Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: new tourney Gilded Knight dragon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I like the way we exchange information in these tournaments because its always the same ppl participating in it which is cool

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    I had the same problem with the Warrior Princess tournament. Got my butt kicked by dragons I had 70 to 90 % win probability against. This tournaments I have lost once in the first 11 battles.

One trick I tried was just prior to battling an opponent I had lost several times to was to turn off my device and restart it. Don't know if that is just superstition or if it really works, but it seemed to work for me.
    I've read other posters suggesting the device restart when you're stuck and I've tried it a few times. Seems a little hit or miss for me personally but at least it's something to try before resorting to using an Ultimate attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    I like the way we exchange information in these tournaments because its always the same ppl participating in it which is cool
    I agree Aly - DS has the very best community of players
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've read other posters suggesting the device restart when you're stuck and I've tried it a few times. Seems a little hit or miss for me personally but at least it's something to try
    I agree Aly - DS has the very best community of players
    Agree as well and I forgot to record mine at the start or would have done so but will do so next time, that being said, I just did an ultimate against astromancer but will rember to try the restart next time. It's possible I was just impatient but the diamonds tend to give me the most trouble and if they don't go down in ten rounds I tend to break out the I **** switch so I can move on. Really considering getting that diamond temple so I can try to get some diamonds and have a better shot at some of these mean hybrids!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkoldyk View Post
    Agree as well and I forgot to record mine at the start or would have done so but will do so next time, that being said, I just did an ultimate against astromancer but will rember to try the restart next time. It's possible I was just impatient but the diamonds tend to give me the most trouble and if they don't go down in ten rounds I tend to break out the I **** switch so I can move on. Really considering getting that diamond temple so I can try to get some diamonds and have a better shot at some of these mean hybrids!
    I tried the restart trick with Rogue and it worked like a charm

Presently battling my nemesis Valkyrie. Fought and lost once so far with baby Nyx. Will try Fire and Brightsteel as others have suggested.

Congrats to all the winners & good luck to all still fighting
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    1. Trickster 1 < Water 7 bm

Executive Chef
    Artemis also beat my epic warrior princess, inquisitor had another mess to clean up

Fashion Designer
    I was having problems taking avenging down having lost four times with my epic champs and since I don't have a diamond, I decided to try so thing different. I have no clue why I went this route as I have lots of options that on paper seem better but chrome level 8 took it down in one hit woot!!!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by karenkoldyk View Post
    I was having problems taking avenging down having lost four times with my epic champs and since I don't have a diamond, I decided to try so thing different. I have no clue why I went this route as I have lots of options that on paper seem better but chrome level 8 took it down in one hit woot!!!
    Beatin Avenging with my Fire (epic)

Farm Supplier
    1. Trickster 1 < Landworm 10 bbM
    2. Apollo 1 < Crusader 10 mB

Farm Supplier
    1. Trickster 1 < Water 7 bm
    2. Apollo 1 < Life Epic bbb

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast