Thread: Posting photos to Facebook

New Resident

Posting photos to Facebook

I play on an iPad. I can't post photos I take to Facebook. I keep getting a popular which say there was an error. I need help with this so please Help!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Photos from posts here to put on your FB page? If you want to copy a photo from a forum post for your own FB page, simply hold your finger on the image until you get a pop up that says Save Image / copy. If you choose Save image, it puts a copy of the photo straight to your Photo app where all your normal photos are kept and then you can upload it to FB.

If that's not what you mean, you will have to write more of an explanation of what you are actually asking keeping in mind this is a forum about Castle Story and not a place to ask about how to use Facebook happy to help you offline if it's just about FB ... Send me a PM. Cheers!

New Resident
    I want to post a photo from the game to Facebook. I know I click on the camera in the game. Then you click on the post photo to Facebook but when I do this it keeps telling me there was an error. Does any one know what's going wrong

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Try downloading your photo to PC first and then to FB.
    Or
    Take a screen shot, don't use the Camera icon.