Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nefertiti visits

Nightclub Owner
    There is no time limit on the cake apparently. See Post # 345 on this thread : https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...g-Event/page18 where SparklyOctopus said:

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! Sorry to be so late, but yes, Nefertiti and the recipe for the Pistachio Pyramid Cake are both permanent once you unlock Nefertiti from the Catering Event.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    There is no time limit on the cake apparently. See Post # 345 on this thread : https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...g-Event/page18 where SparklyOctopus said:
    Thank you for letting us know that would be awesome of that is the case just don't know why in the game has 4 day limit above the recipe like the other two here's to hoping that's just a mistake

Rhino Keeper
    so far this morning, and I have only been awake 4 hours, he has visited twice and each time I got 5 pistachios....before today he was only dropping 1 at a time like every 2-3 hours.....and each time i make the cake i get 2 gems

Same here. I only get one pistachio per visit and so far have collected enough to make the dessert one time and received 10 gems. It is a very money hungry game.

Farm Supplier
    I managed to bake it twice and made a magical amount of 2 gems... It seems that you can't earn coins with downloading and playing games neither does Luna or cid drops them... Ooh well...

I made the cake three times and I got 4 gems total. Nefertiti visits me every three hours and drops one pistachio per visit.

3rd day Nefertiti visits me every 3 hours normal only get one Pistachio but this morning big surprise I got 10 Pistachio so hopefully you all get a lucky surprise with heaps of Pistachio today

Host(ess)
    I won Nefertiti, sometimes she gives me 10 pistachios or 1 pistachio, I think it's random like the cake sometimes I get 5 gems or 2 gems or even 10 gems

Executive Chef
    I've only ever gotten 1 pistachio per visit so can only make the cake once every couple of days and only 1-2 gems for the cake. Not complaining, just reporting. I appreciate any opportunity to make gems as I don't have any other way to get them. Thank you TL for Nefertiti !

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I've only ever gotten 1 pistachio per visit so can only make the cake once every couple of days and only 1-2 gems for the cake. Not complaining, just reporting. I appreciate any opportunity to make gems as I don't have any other way to get them. Thank you TL for Nefertiti !
    well said, the gems are free so all the better 😊😊😊😊

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast