Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nefertiti visits

Farm Supplier

Nefertiti visits

How often does Nefertiti visits? I finished more than 6 hours ago and only have received one pistachio.

In other news, the cat is really cute!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, I love the kitty too!

Quote Originally Posted by 007war View Post
    How often does Nefertiti visits? I finished more than 6 hours ago and only have received one pistachio.

In other news, the cat is really cute!
    Nefertiti has visited me every 3 hours and I've only receive 1 pistachio each visit so unless I start getting more each visit might take me a long time to even make the cake lol

Farm Supplier
    Will the pyramid cake earn gems every time you make it or just one gem once? It has a modest coin value that would otherwise make it a fairly anticlimactic final prize for the cruise challenge.

New Resident
    I've got 2 gems

Quote Originally Posted by jelichami View Post
    Will the pyramid cake earn gems every time you make it or just one gem once? It has a modest coin value that would otherwise make it a fairly anticlimactic final prize for the cruise challenge.
    So far I've only been able to make one cake lol but I received 5 gems for that I'm pretty sure it's each time you make the cake you get gems I'll probably be making my second one soon so I'll let you know if I get more gems

Pretty upsetting prize after all that work I mean they have made it almost impossible to make the cake unless you go on every three hours to collect just ridiculous and very disappointing unless you have the money to buy countless gems but why would you even bother making cake when you can just spend money and get gems pretty money hungry game I've notice lately

Nefertiti Visits

Quote Originally Posted by gabstarx View Post
    Pretty upsetting prize after all that work I mean they have made it almost impossible to make the cake unless you go on every three hours to collect just ridiculous and very disappointing unless you have the money to buy countless gems but why would you even bother making cake when you can just spend money and get gems pretty money hungry game I've notice lately
    I have Nefertiti visit once about every 4 hours and receive 1 nut per visit, maybe one time I received 2 nuts. I have baked one pyramid cake and received one gem. The gamemakers declared this cruise prize to be a $2,000 value, yes? Since we cannot buy gems with game money, I assumed the $2,000 value was real money. In American dollars, it is 250 gems for $10.00. Maybe I misread something? Or incorrectly understood? Can anyone clarify for me, as this is my first participation in an event.
    I agree with gabstarx, at this rate it will be nearly impossible to master the pyramid cake... for I don't expect the Nefertiti character will keep appearing until our "$2,000.00 value" is met.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by curlyforever View Post
    I have Nefertiti visit once about every 4 hours and receive 1 nut per visit, maybe one time I received 2 nuts. I have baked one pyramid cake and received one gem.
    Same here except I have only received 1 nut each visit.

Quote Originally Posted by curlyforever View Post
    I have Nefertiti visit once about every 4 hours and receive 1 nut per visit, maybe one time I received 2 nuts. I have baked one pyramid cake and received one gem. The gamemakers declared this cruise prize to be a $2,000 value, yes? Since we cannot buy gems with game money, I assumed the $2,000 value was real money. In American dollars, it is 250 gems for $10.00. Maybe I misread something? Or incorrectly understood? Can anyone clarify for me, as this is my first participation in an event.
    I agree with gabstarx, at this rate it will be nearly impossible to master the pyramid cake... for I don't expect the Nefertiti character will keep appearing until our "$2,000.00 value" is met.
    And it gets better I have just made my second cake and didn't receive any gems at all but I swear the price you receive for selling the cake went up lol maybe I'm seeing things lol
    So I reckon with the rate this is going with 4 days left I'll be able to make total of 4 cakes no were near enough to master the dish pretty lame prize and after i work so hard to complete the task very disappoint and will make sure not to even try has hard to complete the task from now on.
    But some people are lucky I've heard people receive 5 to 10 pistachio each visit and some people have receive 10gems after making the cake which is just unfair. Second cake I made receive no gems I feel very *****ed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast