Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivys bakery. Is it worth the 200 gems?

Rhino Keeper

Ivys bakery. Is it worth the 200 gems?

Is it worth the gems? I don't have many and don't want to waste them unnecessarily.

Nightclub Owner
    Except the Skunk based dishes, I have no use for the drops. But I like the building, so I bought it
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    No, I bought it and it is a waste of gems...don't bother.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    Is it worth the gems? I don't have many and don't want to waste them unnecessarily.
    It totally depends on your current situation and what you want out of it. I bought it as a long term investment, not for Immeditate gratification. If you're buying it just to try to get 35 gems from the trade and goal, then no, probably not.
    Frankly I like the fact that it can drop silver platters and other things but I don't have all of these things fully stocked up in my inventory like some do.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree with mreams. I think in the long term it will be a good investment like other gem resources. There must be a reason for the drops that it gives for future story lines or what is the point of it! I also bought it (well, the collector in me couldn't help it!) and I'm glad I did. I've had 2 pies drop in the last 3 collections and also one from Ivy's Hut.

Like all gem resource items, it is not necessary to have, but gives you a helping hand in your game.

Well, that's my 2 cents!

I bought it because I liked the appearance a lot. A big part of the fun of the game for me is thinking about what goes where and how it looks.

I really like the drops, too. I've had things drop like cake, which is useful for me.

So for me it's worth it!

Executive Chef
    I'm (almost) maxed out on everything exept the Skunkupies, so I don't like it for that. It IS gonna help me on the Boaring Problem-goal and if I had it a lot sooner it would have helped me with the Fortune which required a skunkupie (now skipped for 5 gems), but I regret buying it.

So, like stated above, it all depends on your style of playing

Rhino Keeper
    I regret buying it, since after five collection, I have yet to receive a single skunkupie...

Executive Chef
    I had it drop 2 platters last night so I imagine at some point it could be capable of dropping 2 skunkupies, also.
    I'm always needing platters so they are actually more valuable to me than skunkupies, at the moment. But I imagine a year from now I'll have filled my inventory with skunkupies. Lol

Executive Chef
    Whish there was a building that dropped chocolate! I would have 10 of them!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast