Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Messages to their neighbors because there is no wall for news exist does

Executive Chef
    Thanks guys. I'm still able to play just now but will let u know when I no longer can. I'm hoping issues stop soon so I can get bk to normal play and visits. I love seeing other people's lands and animals out there. There's some beauties iv missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm still able to play just now but will let u know when I no longer can. I'm hoping issues stop soon so I can get bk to normal play and visits. I love seeing other people's lands and animals out there. There's some beauties iv missed!
    I have the same problem with your forest I love visiting it but it always crashes. Your forest is SO big and I often check new habitats in your forest but it's getting harder and harder to do so ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I have the same problem with your forest I love visiting it but it always crashes. Your forest is SO big and I often check new habitats in your forest but it's getting harder and harder to do so ��
    Sometimes it helps if you zoom in quite close on the forest and move slowly. Other times it dsnt let you before it crashes.

Executive Chef
    I had just bought wealth corgi too.. Go figure huh

Hi everyone! I wanted to look at more advanced forests.

I'm on level 67 and only reached haeron and lightening leopard. I'm one plot of land away from the earth animal.

I lost a lot of realm runes due to constant crashing for over a month on my old phone

Hey Im lv 165 and I need a new daily gifter.
    Just send me a gem and I will gift you back
    I will update when Ive found someone

The Honorable Panda
    Thread is now going off topic. Closing thread.

To find neighbors please use the add me forum.

Thanks
    Add Me
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234