Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Messages to their neighbors because there is no wall for news exist does

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Hello Neighbors,
    I am taking a break from playing every day. I may stop in occasionally to do "maintenance " gem collecting and hatching, but I won't be gifting regularly. If I do gift, I won't expect a return gift.
    If you are one of my gift exchange neighbors; Jupiter Forest, Thunder621, or Lavylle(? -Sorry, don't have the right font), I hope you can find another neighbor to exchange gifts with. Thank you all.
    Good Luck to everyone! Annie
    Okay Annie , you wish the best of luck . I hope that you again have more fun and time to the FFS soon.

Fashion Designer
    A wall would be cool

Dear neighbors, if you are level 100 I might not be able to tip/visit your island every day since my phone tends to crash (Well the game exists out) when I visit LVL 100 or islands with a lot of habitats/animals. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Okay Annie , you wish the best of luck . I hope that you again have more fun and time to the FFS soon.
    Thank you Drachenia! I wish the best of luck to you, also!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nanas...Bakery Story neighbor.

Hi, dear AnneMarie. I hope you are feeling better. Have been sendings prayers and positive thoughts to you. Are you still playing Bakery Story? heard from our Syrian friend.
    I await your response. Hugs n much love from an old BS friend. Ruby
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-19-16 at 09:32 AM. Reason: removed personal info of other player

Executive Chef
    Hello my dear neighbors and everyone else! I am not home from 17.03.2017 to 30.03.2017, I have no Internet. Please do not delete me and have a good time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi I currently have all animals, I make by Tuesday a breeding break
    Congrats. Looking great. Good luck with everything and of course whe see you back soon. Don't remove you as my neighbour.

I hope my neighbors are visiting this forum as well.
    FS name is Tamandra.
    My tablet is overheating and shuts down, so I have to stop playing until I get a new device and can transfer all my Storm8 games. Please be patient, don't delete, I will be back soon. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by TamandraDrake; 03-20-17 at 07:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I hope my neighbors are visiting this forum as well.
    My tablet is overheating and shuts down, so I have to stop playing until I get a new device and can transfer all my Storm8 games. Please be patient, don't delete, I will be back soon. THANK YOU!
    If your neighbours are visiting this site, im wondering how do they know you are you. I don't recognize all people on there storm8-id🙄. Some of them I know. So if you will note your forest name too, more will recognise you on your id😉 and forest. Thanks. Maby whe are neighbours too😊

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    If your neighbours are visiting this site, im wondering how do they know you are you. I don't recognize all people on there storm8-id�. Some of them I know. So if you will note your forest name too, more will recognise you on your id😉 and forest. Thanks. Maby whe are neighbours too😊
    Good point, thank you.
    My FS park's name is Tamandra.

Farm Supplier
    Rainforest!! Looking for rainforest!! I accidentally returned your gem to a different neighbor and would be happy to send you today's gem via my hubbys account. Need your ID so I can invite you. Help!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast