Thread: City Story metro materials request

New Resident

Exclamation City Story metro materials request

Can anyone tell me why when I send out 20 request for materials I only seem to get 10 replies. One of my neighbors had said he didn't get a reply from me when he sent me a request but I answer all requests each day. It now takes me a week just to get the permits for a piece of land

Rhino Keeper
    You've probably already considered this, but are you sure all 20 of the folks to whom you sent requests are active players? Another thing to consider is that if you send out a request later in the game day (that is, closer to the reset time of 12 midnight, Pacific time) they might not see it that day. They can still answer it the next day, but if you send out a new request that day they can still only answer one request.

Another quirk I've noticed with requests is that my phone will send me a notification that someone has requested something and when I go to the game there's no request. I'll play for a few minutes to make sure it's had time to update/sync but no request appears. I tend to think that happens because the sender of the request may have asked more than 20 folks to send something and I just got left out of today's 20. Kooky could probably lend more insight.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...