Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: The tuneful trio Pt. 3 - Melodeer

Executive Chef
    Still no Melodeer. I have now reached 77 straight breeding attempts without getting anything better than a rare going back to May 20th when I bred my 3rd Grassquatch going for the Hedgehog to get the Pigmy (which I did get). Fourteen of the attempts were for the Melodeer. Previously, my worst streak was 41 breeding attempts without at least a Super Rare. Until this drought, I seem to average 1 Super Rare every 10 to 11 attempts, so I guess I am about 7 short in the last month.

I have been able to breed the Lullabison and the Tubacan since they are Rares (in fact I now have two of each) so it hasn't been a total disaster. I would like to get this one before the next update so I can move on to breeding something else. but I will only have one more attempt before then, so I am not holding my breath. Hope my luck turns around before it disappears from the Forest on Friday.

Congratulations to those that have a Melodeer and I hope that everyone still trying for the Melodeer gets one soon. Good Luck

Rhino Keeper
    Had many attempts myself, and finally got this one like Brooklyn did..bred two unicorns.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Fashion Designer
    I still haven't got any of the musical creatures.

This stinks.

Farm Supplier
    Ditto on that! Been breeding since first hour of release and still nothing but armordillos! It's infuriating really! I'm beginning to wonder if there is some trick (to assist those without two crystal unicorns) lol! Seriously makes you want to toss the game whenever you see 12hr timer again huh?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kelminak View Post
    I'm getting really tired of having to take Armordillos behind the barn every 12 hours. I don't have two unicorns to breed since I'm fairly low level, but I'm really hoping I don't get screwed over like I did buying the Space Place and never getting a Caturn. =/
    This cracked me up so much lol! Mangy armordillos are infesting my farm too on this one! Must be at around 60 attempts now for a melodeer and 60 armordillos have been "taken behind the barn" lmao!

Fashion Designer
    Looks like my luck was decent again with this trio and I just managed to finish it on both my accounts. However, I did end up spending some gems to speed for Tubacan a couple days after it was available to make sure I had a good amount of time to try for the final Melodeer. After I sped for Tubacan I ended up breeding extras (of course ) but managed to get Melodeer without too much trouble. I'm very happy because I love the habitat and wanted it in my forest.

I'm so sorry to hear about the bad luck that so many people are having with this one and I'm sending my good-luck-vibes out there for everyone still trying!

I'm glad players had luck with using 2 unicorns. I'm very envious because I don't even have 1 yet, but at least I can go back to trying for one since I finished this trio.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    Ditto on that! Been breeding since first hour of release and still nothing but armordillos! It's infuriating really! I'm beginning to wonder if there is some trick (to assist those without two crystal unicorns) lol! Seriously makes you want to toss the game whenever you see 12hr timer again huh?
    If it wasn't on an expensive ipad, I might well have physically tossed it!

Like many others, I've been breeding the Lullabison and Tubacan and getting Armordillos again and again. Today the cycle was broken. I got a 9hr breed time. 9? I realize I'm new and not totally familiar with where to find all the cool answers but I can't figure out what Earth and Fire has a 9hr breed time. Can someone save me the 9hrs of anticipation and help me figure this out? Or point me in the right direction to find the answer, please. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	21048

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosethornshurt View Post
    Like many others, I've been breeding the Lullabison and Tubacan and getting Armordillos again and again. Today the cycle was broken. I got a 9hr breed time. 9? I realize I'm new and not totally familiar with where to find all the cool answers but I can't figure out what Earth and Fire has a 9hr breed time. Can someone save me the 9hrs of anticipation and help me figure this out? Or point me in the right direction to find the answer, please. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	21048
    The only 9 hour possibility when breeding Lullabison with Tubacan is another Tubacan.
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 06-23-15 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    The only 9 hour possibility when breeding Lullabison with Tubacan is another Tubacan.
    Thanks! I feel dumb now. I was in such an Armordillo rut, the obvious illuded me.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast