Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The tuneful trio Pt. 3 - Melodeer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Ok, I fear I'm delusional from all the armadillo stew I've been eating but I THINK I just might have the Melodeer in the den!?!? OMG!!!! Could it be??? I put 2 unicorns in hoping to get lucky like so many other's have and I got a 17 hour timer!!!! Is there anything else besides the Melodeer it could be??? Please tell me there's nothing else it could be!?! Someone??? Anyone???
    If it is, then this will be the FIRST trio I've finally completed! No valentine trio for me, no space trio either....I'm soooooo tempted to speed up that timer but I really don't want to waste the gems. I hope I'm right!? Eeek!
    Since you used two unicorns, yes, it is a Melodeer. Congrats!
    @Ogreve, I believe when you breed two unicorns, the result will be a single element, which is why many people used this to get the Melodeer (which is a pure music element). Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you breed unicorn + unicorn, the result can be a pyro pony, pandaffodil, unicorn, or any pure element, which makes sense since a unicorn is made up of 4 single elements. Breeding a unicorn with another unicorn won't get you any animal in the game, but let's say you were trying to breed for a Sapybara, which is nature/earth I believe, then you can breed a unicorn with another nature/earth and the result can be what you are looking for, or a cyclops or emerald if you're lucky. I think the result can also be a rock rhino or pandaffodil, but I'm not sure since I don't have a unicorn to test it out. In Dragon Story, if I bred a Diamond (which is basically like the Crystal Unicorn in Fantasy Forest) and pink element, it can also turn out to be a red/white dragon because that's what the pink element is made up of. Not sure if that's the way it works in FFS though.
    On the other hand, I just got my 11th fail for the Melodeer and I'm hoping I get to finish this trio.
    Last edited by Ca7007; 06-22-15 at 10:35 AM. Reason: got*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hi,

I too am very interested in seeing the answer to this. How does this work with breeding two Unicorns? Will that basically always give you a shot at "precisely a 'pure element animal' (incl. another Unicorn) or a limited animal", or does it give a chance at "any breedable animal in the game" (including ultra rares and limited animals), or....?!?
    In this particular case that is being asked about: would the 17 hour timer by definition mean the Melodeer is the outcome, or can it be ANY of the breedable animals that have a 17 hour breed time, like e.g. a Koala Cadabra, etc.?

Now.... if only I had two Unicorns I could test this for myself. Oh wait, what am I saying?! I don't even have one Unicorn yet. :P
    Looks like many a moon will pass still before I can test this myself. :S

Cheers and good luck on the outcome, let's hope it's the Melodeer!
    Olafo
    Hi Olafo! From what I understand, you can only get a pure element animal from breeding 2 unicorns, including treasure animals and another unicorn. So I believe the only pure element animal with a 17 hour timer is the melodeer! In about 2 more hours my nest will be free and I will probably speed up the last couple hours of my den to see for sure what I got! I'll keep you posted! Good luck eventually getting your own unicorn!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Ca7007!!!! I can't believe I finally got lucky enough to get all 3 animals of a trio! Good luck to you! I hope you can get one in time too!

Lightbulb

Congrats to those who have gotten the Melodeer and good luck to those still trying! I hope I can finish up this trio before time runs out. So far I have 1 one Tubacan and a herd of Lullabision. (Currently hatching my 5th) Oh Melodeer where are you? It seems like 2 unicorns have been very successful, but although I have been lucky enough to have one, I don't have the second.

Executive Chef
    Omg I'm breeding #4 with two unicorns
    I'm trying to get a money badger, but I'm on my 4th melodeer

Fashion Designer
    Finally completed the trio. Happy dance!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the melodeer! I had tried Lulibison and Tubacan (in the order) over and over and got nothing but Armodillos and Magacores. I changed to Tubacan x Lulibison and finally got the melodeer. I'm relieved. My child however has yet to get this one.

Executive Chef
    Hi,

@Ca7007 and sweethutch:
    Thanks a lot for that explanation! So it can only give you single element animals. That does make sense in a way and is indeed very useful!
    Wow, I hope I can get one, but better, two of those Crystal Unicorns. No luck so far though, despite many attempts...

Cheers,
    Olafo

Rhino Keeper
    I was right! It in fact was a Melodeer!!!! The egg is in my nest now! Yay!!! Good luck to those of you still trying!

Fashion Designer
    This trio & habitat are lovely! It took several tries but I finally bred the Melodeer. Looks great! The extra magnacores & armodillos helped contribute to my sprinkles
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast