Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The tuneful trio Pt. 3 - Melodeer

Executive Chef
    Still trying for the Melodeer. I currently have a streak of 67 breeding attempts of commons and rares. Previously my longest streak since I started documenting my breeding results was 40 attempts with out at least a Super Rare. Hopefully, my luck changes in time to get the Melodeer.

Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I got this first try with two unicorns
    Hey! Thank you for the great tip! Been getting fools and armordillos with the lullabison and tubacan but a pairing of two unicorns got me the melodeer on my first try

Rhino Keeper
    Got 17 hour but it turns out to be an April Fool
    And now back to 12hr again..........

Fashion Designer
    My 1st attempt resulted in a 12hr fail

Executive Chef
    I am up to 70 straight breeding attempts of only commons arid rares. I did break my streak of 5 straight Armordillos trying for the Melodeer. Bred a second Lullabison and then a second Tubacan in a row. Sure would like my next breeding attempt to complete the trio. I decided to buy the habitat since I will now have 4 music animals but it takes 14 hours to build. So I temporarily sold my evolution flower to make room for a small earth habitat until it's complete. I didn't have any room for the second Lullabison. I guess I won't get a chance to try for the Sapybara.

Good luck to everyone trying to complete the trio, we have a little over a week left.

New Resident
    I'm getting really tired of having to take Armordillos behind the barn every 12 hours. I don't have two unicorns to breed since I'm fairly low level, but I'm really hoping I don't get screwed over like I did buying the Space Place and never getting a Caturn. =/

Executive Chef
    I'm breeding melodeer # 3 with two unicorns

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I am up to 70 straight breeding attempts of only commons arid rares. I did break my streak of 5 straight Armordillos trying for the Melodeer. Bred a second Lullabison and then a second Tubacan in a row. Sure would like my next breeding attempt to complete the trio. I decided to buy the habitat since I will now have 4 music animals but it takes 14 hours to build. So I temporarily sold my evolution flower to make room for a small earth habitat until it's complete. I didn't have any room for the second Lullabison. I guess I won't get a chance to try for the Sapybara.

Good luck to everyone trying to complete the trio, we have a little over a week left.
    I was right where you are. I have spent more trying to breed this beastie than it would have cost to buy it outright. I lost count of how many Aperil Fool fails I had. I don't think I spent as much to breed any other Super Rare animal.

Just now I decided to give the Unicorn x Unicorn a few more tries. After spending an entire day and about $20 worth of gems I had little faith in the breeding.

Three tries and I finally got the Melodeer!

I was nearly ready to walk away from FFS. Don't give up yet ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I was right where you are. I have spent more trying to breed this beastie than it would have cost to buy it outright. I lost count of how many Aperil Fool fails I had. I don't think I spent as much to breed any other Super Rare animal.

Just now I decided to give the Unicorn x Unicorn a few more tries. After spending an entire day and about $20 worth of gems I had little faith in the breeding.

Three tries and I finally got the Melodeer!

I was nearly ready to walk away from FFS. Don't give up yet ;-)
    I am not ready to give up. My 70 attempts without at least a Super Rare goes back to trying to breed a Hedgehog to get the Pigmy which I did finally get with a bit of speed breeding at the end. In fact, my last Super Rare was a Grassquatch (I already had a few) from that time. I am up to 73 breeding attempts without at least a Super Rare. My greatest fear is that I will start to get a streak of Magmacores and Aperil Fools which I already have. I am hopeful that I can get the Melodeer within the 6 days remaining. This dry streak cannot go on forever.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hey! Thank you for the great tip! Been getting fools and armordillos with the lullabison and tubacan but a pairing of two unicorns got me the melodeer on my first try
    Congrats !!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast