Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Teacup Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Well i tried cotton candy and bubblegum yest and got charm fail. So today I changed my combo to virtue and manticore now I have a 9hr breed time. Its either teacup or twighlight yay Ill take either

Fashion Designer
    First attempt: Cotton Candy x Luck and got a Messenger which I'm very happy with.
    Second attempt: Cotton Candy x Hypnotic and have a 9 hr wait ... will be more than happy with Teacup or Twight as well!

Fashion Designer
    I wonder how long it will be available at the sale price. I am not sure if I should buy it, because I don't like it's look so much, and it is just rare. I only bought four dragons for gold so far, and they all were super rare and had three colours (Divine, Morning glory, Sparkler and Archangel). I think I will try to breed the Teacup dragon first. The first two tries (Melody/Cotton Candy x Anubis) gave me Charm and Luck.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I just bought it. 200 gold is worth all the time I'd spent trying, and likely failing to breed this. I can concentrate on other ones now.

Host(ess)
    Yeah I might be doing the same thing. ��
    I play Dragon Story & Fantasy Forest Story.

Add me if you'd like.........
    Kristen6207

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    Well i tried cotton candy and bubblegum yest and got charm fail. So today I changed my combo to virtue and manticore now I have a 9hr breed time. Its either teacup or twighlight yay Ill take either
    So it ended up being a twighlight yay I'll take it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I wonder how long it will be available at the sale price. I am not sure if I should buy it, because I don't like it's look so much, and it is just rare. I only bought four dragons for gold so far, and they all were super rare and had three colours (Divine, Morning glory, Sparkler and Archangel). I think I will try to breed the Teacup dragon first. The first two tries (Melody/Cotton Candy x Anubis) gave me Charm and Luck.
    There's literally a pop up when you open the game for the first time in the day saying when the sale ends.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	20913

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    First attempt: Cotton Candy x Luck and got a Messenger which I'm very happy with.
    Second attempt: Cotton Candy x Hypnotic and have a 9 hr wait ... will be more than happy with Teacup or Twilight as well!
    I now have a Teacup sitting on my nest! I'm never this lucky when I'm trying for something specific!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been breeding Origami and Cotton Candy for about a week straight trying for 2 other dragons and today I got 9 hours...Teacup! So excited.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post
    I've been breeding Origami and Cotton Candy for about a week straight trying for 2 other dragons and today I got 9 hours...Teacup! So excited.
    Actually Origami x Melody.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast