Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Teacup Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine as a lucky "fail" with Boo + Pride
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

The Honorable Panda
    Teacup Dragon is on sale!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-15-18 at 01:39 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I thought Teacup was a permanent breedable dragon? The 'sales' lately have been for breedable dragons, like Siamese and Summer Elf, and figured this was more of the same.

ETA: yep. just checked and players have reported breeding Teacup in July and in April.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I thought Teacup was a permanent breedable dragon? The 'sales' lately have been for breedable dragons, like Siamese and Summer Elf, and figured this was more of the same.

ETA: yep. just checked and players have reported breeding Teacup in July and in April.
    Ye I only got it in July or August.

Banned
    Yep, it's always there. I have tried for it a little bit but not been able to breed it yet. I guess it's cool when they put breedable dragons on sale because if someone really wants it but has been unable to buy it, they might get it. But I don't buy the permanent dragons because I can always keep trying to breed them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yep, it's always there. I have tried for it a little bit but not been able to breed it yet. I guess it's cool when they put breedable dragons on sale because if someone really wants it but has been unable to buy it, they might get it. But I don't buy the permanent dragons because I can always keep trying to breed them.
    Yeah, I am the same way. If it's breedable I won't buy it, even if I've been trying for it for years. It becomes personal, an affront, and I will breed that flippin' dragon or, so help me, die trying. I've got a list.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank goodness others posted that Teacup was already listed, thought I was going crazy! It was one that I remember thinking was going to be impossible to get but was surprisingly a quick breed for me. As for buying vs. breeding: I also have the hard rule of not purchasing breedables and now with the Codex I won't craft them either. If I can't breed it, it doesn't deserve my Gold or Essence either, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yeah, I am the same way. If it's breedable I won't buy it, even if I've been trying for it for years. It becomes personal, an affront, and I will breed that flippin' dragon or, so help me, die trying. I've got a list.
    Oh, the list! The dreaded list that every collector has that is both a point of pride and disgust. For me it was Triple Rainbow, I had been trying to breed that sucker for yeeears until one day a random Bingo Breeding tossed it out. While elated I could cross it off my list, I was sort of angry that I got it without purposely trying. Now it's a tie between Valiant (the last diamond I need) or Prime Loyal that I can't seem to breed despite constantly trying.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567