Thread: Answering Gift Requests

Rhino Keeper

Answering Gift Requests

I don't know about anyone else, but it's getting rather frustrating, sending out requests and having Some neighbors not send them back. What's worse, is the news feed is our only source for keeping track and it's not 100% reliable. I'd like to see Storm8/Team Lava implement a better system for keeping up with who has sent our requests. Maybe they could put a confirmation notification in place, where by, when we send out a request to neighbors, it places them in a list and as they send our requests, they fall off the list. I don't really know, but this game is not any fun if people are going to welsh on their agreement to be helpful neighbors!! IT COSTS NOTHING TO SEND A REQUEST. It doesn't come out of their own stock! It's free to send. Maybe there should be a way for people who seemingly don't want to send back requests, to block others from sending requests to them. I don't mind that! I'd rather not be able to send one to a certain neighbor, then to waste a request.

What do you think?
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

The Honorable Panda
    I hear you but keep in mind that you only receive 20 per day, so some neighbors may be trying to send you a gift, but it will not go because you already received 20.
    When I played this game, I had a lot of neighbors in an earlier time zone and by the time I got up to send gifts, they were already maxed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Hopefully you're not sending out more than 20 requests per day. Because you know that will just mess you up completely and slow down what requests you are having answered.

But yeah, other than what kooky said, i think there are some players who really think that answering your request means that they are giving you a part or food from their inventory. And there are others who are very odd and don't want you to gain any progress over them. Very odd indeed.

Rhino Keeper
    I NEVER send out more then twenty requests a day. I learned my lesson long ago. And I always keep track of how many Gifts I had to start with versus what I've received. Thanks though guys. Just have too many people not sending them. And they don't show up the next day either...so I know some people are either declining or not responding. :-/
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****