Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TEAM LAVA - Expansions Needed - Ivy's Bakery

Question TEAM LAVA - Expansions Needed - Ivy's Bakery

Team Lava where should I place her Bakery?

It would be nice if you actually listened to the people who play your games. The people that line your pockets with money!!!

Rhino Keeper
    A few weeks ago they told us that they hear our pleas for more space, I imagine it won't be all that long before our ruler is chopping down some new trees!

I still check into the forum about once a week. But I did stop playing. If expansions ever happen again I start playing again. The additional bakery would be greT if there was a place to put it. I want to delete the barons tent I put it where I usua have a resource building

Executive Chef
    Given the way the barons tent works, it would have been nice if it was placed somewhere off the known world, kind of like the arctic blimp, for those familiar with dragon story.

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    I still check into the forum about once a week. But I did stop playing. If expansions ever happen again I start playing again. The additional bakery would be greT if there was a place to put it. I want to delete the barons tent I put it where I usua have a resource building

Farm Supplier
    I just take things off of the board when I'm not really using them and I know I'm not going to need to collect from them. That way I'm able to keep some empty space for new things.

Do you have a way to store the barons tent

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    Do you have a way to store the barons tent
    The Barons Tent cannot be stored or sold. Once placed, it's there to stay....

Quote Originally Posted by brenstal View Post
    I just take things off of the board when I'm not really using them and I know I'm not going to need to collect from them. That way I'm able to keep some empty space for new things.
    This is what I do too. I don't like the look of a kingdom that has every single thing the player ever earned or bought smashed tightly onto the board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    This is what I do too. I don't like the look of a kingdom that has every single thing the player ever earned or bought smashed tightly onto the board.
    Same here. BUT if they gave us more space we won't have to stuff the earned buildings like in a sardine can!

In BS and RS they gave more space ( twice actually for RS) in the last month.
    The only difference is you have to pay for it with gems ( Or coins if you area super Billionnaire! Very hard to achieve in those games) .
    so there you have it....gems ...gems ...gems...or as ABBA used to sing....Money Money Money ....lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    We hear you. Soon, soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast