Thread: Dragon Exchange

Dragon Exchange

What about the ability for neighbors to exchange dragons? This would also help with the current issues with space. If I have no available room for expansion but my neighbor does, I can send him dragons "to hold" until later.

New Resident

Good idea about the dragon exchange this will help all the players to have the dragon

Good idea about the dragon exchange this will help all the players to have the dragon

Quote Originally Posted by justinbieber4444 View Post
    What about the ability for neighbors to exchange dragons? This would also help with the current issues with space. If I have no available room for expansion but my neighbor does, I can send him dragons "to hold" until later.

New Resident
    Let us sell or buy dragons from other players!!!, buy or sell food from other players for silver!!!!

As long as I have been playing I never heard of dragon exchange . I would like to learn more

This would be a great idea There are several dragons I do not want but my son and friends like. Would love to do an exchange or perhaps this can be a gift option.
    ID: MamaChatele
    Farm2: green acres
    Dragon Island: Chatele Cove
    Fashion Store: no name

Host(ess)
    That was actually one of my very first thoughts when I first began playing. As I went through the vast beautiful chart of eggs for the first time, unaware of the meaning of types or earning rates or any of that. I thought to myself; which dragons do I want because they represent me. Because I'm going to try for those first. Well the only two that sum up who I am to a T are peace ✌ and Libra ♎. Both expired. Didn't need to be an expert to know what expired meant. I thought how cool would it be if you could trade with other players. I imagine it to be kind of like trading properties in monopoly where you can add currency or other items to make the trade fair and you could accept, decline, or make a counter offer.

And storm8 think about it this way; people will be raising dragons that they might normally discard simply because it could be of value to another player down the road.
    It will also give players something to do during those long hours when all there is to do is watch the grass grow.

I have more storm8 games on my devices then ANY other company's. And there's only 2 things that I think needs improvement in dragon story. This trading feature to make the game 35% more awesome. And and a confirmation button for spending gold to make the game 80% less frustrating!

But what do I know. I'm just one player whose pretty new to this game. But I'm not going to be buying more gold any time soon because accidental spending happens entirely too often!

Come to Utopia I'm Naturehippy (And natureppy)
    Last edited by naturehippy; 08-20-15 at 03:42 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Good idea! If only I didn't trade away my doubles....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

And trade items too. I can't even still off extra items I have that are crowding my storage. I'm sure other players could use these to craft dragons if they don't have enough.