Thread: Unlocking the traverse the desert sands adventure

Rhino Keeper

Unlocking the traverse the desert sands adventure

How do I unlock it? I have the Sandy metal boots showing in my list, but the adventure is still locked. Help, plz! I've searched the board for this n can not find it.

"The Hub" is a fantastic resource for anything related to CS. Have you checked the goal thread there?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I've checked it, searching everything I know to search. I just thought someone here could point me to the specific post or better yet let me know how to unlock the adventure. I've read every post I thought that would help and still no answer. THX for the suggestion, ☺!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You'll need to expand to Sabina and do all of her associated quests to unlock that adventure. there are 3 parts to Sabina and the trigger is a goal that is in part 3 (called Strictly Ornamental).

This link will take you to the goals you need to do first.

If you need more help, please post what goals you have, or you can look them up for yourself through the story Guide (link in my signature below).

Sandy Metal Boots is a part of the Barracks goal line. Note: Purchasing the Barracks building is NOT a requirement for these goals. If you choose NOT to purchase the Barracks WAIT for your Kingdom Goal listing to Expire, tap FINISH and the goals that appear that can be done through the Castle.

Hope that's more helpful for you, but post again if you need more info. We are here to help!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-10-15 at 03:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!