Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BRING BACK the FLORIST SHOP Please!

BRING BACK the FLORIST SHOP Please!

The May Flowers event was fun! The flowers we got to plant were great and the craft items were unique and pretty! Could we please have the florist shop active again as a new craft bldg? The event would have been a great way to introduce the new craft building, and the perk for being around during an event is you get the building for cheaper than whenever it unlocks! EVERYONE LOVED the pretty flowers to decorate with! Please consider this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerama123 View Post
    The May Flowers event was fun! The flowers we got to plant were great and the craft items were unique and pretty! Could we please have the florist shop active again as a new craft bldg? The event would have been a great way to introduce the new craft building, and the perk for being around during an event is you get the building for cheaper than whenever it unlocks! EVERYONE LOVED the pretty flowers to decorate with! Please consider this!
    I second this! Pretty please?

Fashion Designer
    The Florist Shop would be a great ongoing business on our farms, and would allow us to continue growing flowers. I would be thrilled if the flowers were a permanent crop for use in crafting.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

I agree!

Executive Chef
    I would also like the recolouring of the side shop back! I think it was beautifully done!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I think the flower shop would be a great permanent addition to our farms and farm related businesses.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Never enjoyed an event so much before, this was beautiful all the way!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! Would love to take the planters out of storage & have pretty flowers in them too!!!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

This was the most fun event ever. When is the next event?

I agree, my pots just aren't the same without the pretty flowers! Please make flowers and flower shop a permanent addition!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast