Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On mastering recipes...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kripzcafe View Post
    83 or 84 complete serves to earn 2 gems and like 500xp. it goes 1,2,3,4
    See the answer in this thread here : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....er-each-recipe
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    8, 23, 43, 83

83 to Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Level 1 = 8
    Level 2 = 15
    Level 3 = 20
    Level 4 = 40
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Level 1 = 2,000 coins +___ xp
    Level 2 = 1 gem + ____ xp
    Level 3 = 8,000 coins + ___ xp
    Level 4 = 1 gem + 200 xp

I don't pay much attention to the experience, sorry!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarie8923 View Post
    I'm just curious, but what strategies do most of you use when trying to master recipes. Do you try to get everything up to level 2 to get the gem and then come back to each one later or do you focus on just getting a select few to level 4 and then move on to getting more to level 4? Hope what I am trying to say makes sense.
    I go to level 4. I too like the satisfaction of just getting it done and never having to cook it again.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    See the answer in this thread here : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....er-each-recipe
    it's been changed again. don't know when, but for level 3 it looks like this now:
    1 8 th 2000coins + 20exp
    2 23 rd 1gem + 50exp
    3 43 rd 4000coins + 100exp
    4 83 rd 1gem + 200exp

so, mastering any recipe gives you in total 2gems + 6000coins + 370exp.

When I select items that I have already mastered to level 4, I'm apparently "penalized" 200 coins for Brownies and 400 coins for Choc Chip Cookies (haven't mastered others, yet). In other words: it's costing me 200 or 400 coins MORE than the price of selecting those items. Has anyone else experienced this??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BristolBanks View Post
    When I select items that I have already mastered to level 4, I'm apparently "penalized" 200 coins for Brownies and 400 coins for Choc Chip Cookies (haven't mastered others, yet). In other words: it's costing me 200 or 400 coins MORE than the price of selecting those items. Has anyone else experienced this??
    I just checked in my game and baking Brownies only costs me the 30 coins like the recipe card says.

If your game is subtracting more coins than it should for recipes, you may want to post in the Bugs Forum to see if support can help: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just checked in my game and baking Brownies only costs me the 30 coins like the recipe card says.

If your game is subtracting more coins than it should for recipes, you may want to post in the Bugs Forum to see if support can help: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Thank you for responding. I will report it to the bugs link you provided. ����

Farm Supplier
    Hi I googled my question and this old thread came up.

I wanted to know if there are any ADDITIONAL benefits once the dish has *already* been mastered? I understand, already, the benefits - the rewards I will earn along the way. And apparently something I've never noticed, before, is that my mastered recipes are served on gold platters. But do I *continue* to receive any rewards AFTER a dish has been mastered? As in... maybe earning more money per serving?

I'm pretty sure there is not additional benefits or I would have figured it out by this time but just in case I thought I'd ask.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Hi I googled my question and this old thread came up.

I wanted to know if there are any ADDITIONAL benefits once the dish has *already* been mastered? I understand, already, the benefits - the rewards I will earn along the way. And apparently something I've never noticed, before, is that my mastered recipes are served on gold platters. But do I *continue* to receive any rewards AFTER a dish has been mastered? As in... maybe earning more money per serving?

I'm pretty sure there is not additional benefits or I would have figured it out by this time but just in case I thought I'd ask.
    No, nothing extra other than the coins and gems you earn along the way.

I am curious though which recipes are you seeing on different serving trays before and after mastering?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I am curious though which recipes are you seeing on different serving trays before and after mastering?

Oh. I haven't actually SEEN that, I just thought it was true because the original poster said that and I didn't see it challenged. I assumed it was something I had never noticed.

Thank you for clarifying what happens after a recipe is mastered.
    Last edited by ree2; 07-18-23 at 03:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12