Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On mastering recipes...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

On mastering recipes...

Are there benefits beside having it served on a gold platter and getting +50 XP? I think I read somewhere that mastering recipes earns you more money for baking the dish, but I could have misread.

Farm Supplier
    Gems. Mastering recipes earns gems.

Farm Supplier
    ...and glory! :-P JK it's for the gems when you master to levels 2 & 4, and also you do get $8000 when you master to level 3

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGStar View Post
    ...and glory! :-P JK it's for the gems when you master to levels 2 & 4, and also you do get $8000 when you master to level 3
    if only it was real money haha
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    I agree with you too. The more dishes you master to level 4, we can also be rewarded with Bread Basket display. Well, I have master All recipes in All machines. Now left only 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 06-29-15 at 11:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGStar View Post
    I agree with you too. The more dishes you master to level 4, we can also be rewarded with Bread Basket display. Well, I have master All recipes in All machines. Now left only 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 06-29-15 at 11:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Lol! I have thought that before too!

I'm just curious, but what strategies do most of you use when trying to master recipes. Do you try to get everything up to level 2 to get the gem and then come back to each one later or do you focus on just getting a select few to level 4 and then move on to getting more to level 4? Hope what I am trying to say makes sense.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarie8923 View Post
    I'm just curious, but what strategies do most of you use when trying to master recipes. Do you try to get everything up to level 2 to get the gem and then come back to each one later or do you focus on just getting a select few to level 4 and then move on to getting more to level 4? Hope what I am trying to say makes sense.
    I go to level 4. I too like the satisfaction of just getting it done and never having to cook it again.

Farm Supplier
    At first I was just going to level 2 to get the easy gems but then I changed my strategy and now I just master all the way. I find it more satisfying to finish a recipe completely!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast