Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On mastering recipes...

Farm Supplier

On mastering recipes...

Are there benefits beside having it served on a gold platter and getting +50 XP? I think I read somewhere that mastering recipes earns you more money for baking the dish, but I could have misread.

Farm Supplier
    Gems. Mastering recipes earns gems.

Farm Supplier
    ...and glory! :-P JK it's for the gems when you master to levels 2 & 4, and also you do get $8000 when you master to level 3

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGStar View Post
    ...and glory! :-P JK it's for the gems when you master to levels 2 & 4, and also you do get $8000 when you master to level 3
    if only it was real money haha
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Lol! I have thought that before too!

I'm just curious, but what strategies do most of you use when trying to master recipes. Do you try to get everything up to level 2 to get the gem and then come back to each one later or do you focus on just getting a select few to level 4 and then move on to getting more to level 4? Hope what I am trying to say makes sense.

Farm Supplier
    At first I was just going to level 2 to get the easy gems but then I changed my strategy and now I just master all the way. I find it more satisfying to finish a recipe completely!

Farm Supplier
    83 or 84 complete serves to earn 2 gems and like 500xp. it goes 1,2,3,4
    null

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    I agree with you too. The more dishes you master to level 4, we can also be rewarded with Bread Basket display. Well, I have master All recipes in All machines. Now left only 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 06-29-15 at 11:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGStar View Post
    I agree with you too. The more dishes you master to level 4, we can also be rewarded with Bread Basket display. Well, I have master All recipes in All machines. Now left only 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 06-29-15 at 11:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast