Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The Tuneful Trio Pt. 2 - Tubacan

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Okay just hit 50 tries! Last 10 only one armadillo, the rest volcamels and aperil fools. Are you kidding me, arggg about to say enough is enough!
    Enough is enough for me too. I have been considering quitting for some time. This trio is the last straw. The majority of my neighbours have fails breeding too. I will finish the world event then delete.

What am I doing wrong? I visit and gift my neighbors everyday. I’ve even bought gems and this is now the 3rd event I will not get all the animals for. Is it best to stick with one combination and just breed it until you hopefully get the Tubacan or should I try different combos every time. I’m getting so frustrated with this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hi,
    Well at least you'll have gotten two out of three. So far I've only got 2 Lullabisons. I just keep getting Armordillo after Armordillo. If ever there is going to be another THREE weeks of breeding for something limited then it would at least be nice if the common fails only took something like 3-5 hours max. and if that timer wouldn't be the same length as the limited animals. It's SO disappointing to every time see that 12 hour timer turn into YAANG (Yet Another Armordillo Non Grata).
    No matter what, I am NOT buying the Tubacan: I want to get my animals through breeding. I'm getting very close to the point where I'll be just putting in effect my Contingency Plan. 2 more straight earth-fire breedings and if those don't yield a Tubacan (or a Lullabison), I'll force-breeed a 3rd Lullabison so as to at least fill the habitat optimally. The only other good things that have come out of three weeks of constant breeding hell are an Aperil Fool and a Bamboon (when trying a few times for the Sapybara). I also got three more Magmacores which get to stay at least in the forest until I absolutely HAVE to sell them for making space for a different animal.
    Anyway, the end is in sight: only some 2-3 more Armordillos and then I hope I can *finally* get back to some 4-element attempts. Please oh please let that newly announced Chilly Goat NOT involve limited time breeding....

Cheers,
    Olafo
    Me the same.. Just got tubacan a few minutes ago with 5 gems to accelerate the breeding, and had to ?volue it, 10 gems, and now i breed tubacan and lullabison and...... 12 hours,,, i think it will be another of the 70 armordillos..... H?te it... I did not even buy the music land habitat... Still waiting until tomorrow, see if i have finaly the chance of getting a melodeer... If not, i will sell the two music animals, not interested anymore in this game....

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Lullabison right away but I have not been able to breed the Tubacan 6 hours left and got 12 hour breeding...guess the Tubacan will be unreachable...as with the Caturn...will not be able to put together the trio...how disappointing

Executive Chef
    Wow, now I know how people who couldn't breed the Caturn felt. No luck after getting Lullabison though I got a few Aperil Gools amongst the Armodillos. Good thing I didn't buy the habitat.

Executive Chef
    This was a very annoying event. I only got Lullabison a couple of days before it ended despite breeding all the time and finally just bought the Tubacan with gems a little before the end to get one chance to try for the Melodeer but of course it was just another armodillo. I did get quite a few other animals I didn't have yet, though, so that was good.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910