Thread: Have I reached the end of Bakery Story.

New Resident

Unhappy Have I reached the end of Bakery Story.

bakery story is level 99 the highest? I'm wondering because although I'm baking daily, and getting tips too, the level amount is not changing.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes. You've reached the end of the internet...erm...i mean you're at the highest level you can go in Bakery Story. Have you mastered all the recipes on all the stoves as yet?

New Resident
    No, not quite all of them...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes. You've reached the end of the internet...erm...i mean you're at the highest level you can go in Bakery Story. Have you mastered all the recipes on all the stoves as yet?
    I have mastered ALL recipes in ALL machines. Now left only 1 recipe that needs to master to Bar 4. Hope the goal is coming soon.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 06-29-15 at 11:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I have mastered all recipes except 6 recipes in 3 machines that need to master to Bar 4. Hope the goal is coming soon.
    We get monthly goals 1 time a month. They seem to b starting w the 2nd Wednesday of the month. TL seems to b giving us new appliances of new recipes to b doing on the old equipment frequently also. I remember that there 4 awhile the only "new" items that were for the ppl who'd completed everything were the monthly challenges and I was ready to quit. I'm glad I stuck around.