Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TL, we need new expansions

Fashion Designer
    Alongside expansions, it would also help to be able to send animals to a magical island to hibernate (basically store them, they wouldn't earn coins while they were there). It'd help free up space (assuming empty habitats can be placed in storage - if not, they should change that) and let people get creative with decor/layout. I think it would help keep people interested in the game and more willing to keep spending money. Also, it'd be a fix if anyone was sick of looking at certain animals - I think I'd be sick of seeing Christmas animals year round for example.

Executive Chef
    Please, I ask can not sell any more of my darlings, I absolutely need increase habitat and limit increase for land extensions. Please someone from TL or Kooky Panda us give information. I'm really desperate, so many beautiful animals and no more room. Please help us with an update

Host(ess)
    I agree. Personally I would love to have the large number of runes needed for expansion to be decreased, or the ability to store habitats, and animals. I like my forest to be neat and organized. But it is becoming much more difficult to do since I am on level 40. As much as I love the new space and music elements, I'd much prefer to have the previously mentioned issues addressed before additional creatures are introduced. I check on my forest almost daily, to play even if just for a few minutes, and I feel like I'm just stuck in place, because of the number of runes I need to expand. Thanks for reading, and for the work you all put into FForest.
    My ID in the game is: Mythical Island (there are a couple of spaces before the M) if anyone wants a neighbor.
    Last edited by cath0138; 06-27-15 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Looks like we got new expansions!!

Was maxed on runes, mined before re-breeding and rather than the usual message of "You have expanded everywhere that's safe" it took me to a new expansion!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay we got the expansions I'm so happy yay
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Hello please increase for habitats I 66/66 and am quite frustrated because I have slowly but surely no place for new animals have.

Executive Chef
    What's ore, they need to lower the amount of stones needed to unlock each plot of land. I am running out of space to buy new habitats, so I have to throw away good critters, because of lack of space and it's taking me forever to gather up so many stones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello please increase for habitats I 66/66 and am quite frustrated because I have slowly but surely no place for new animals have.
    So when I get Rubble Roster I have no habitat in which I can put it, am deeply sad because he remains sitting on the nest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234