Thread: I need help recovering my unspoiled food for the 16 gems as offered in the games!

New Resident

Unhappy I need help recovering my unspoiled food for the 16 gems as offered in the games!

i need help in recovering my spoiled food. please. On this game and on my restaurant also. This is one issue, my major one! I love these games and have spent money on them over the years but I am not going to unspoil food individually when I have the opportunity to unspoil them in a group! It has been the issue that when I select recover and need to go get more gems, that when I do pay for the gems, the ability to unspoil is gone! I will not play these games anymore till I am able to recover them for the 16 gems that was offered to me to do! In addition, everytime I load the games, it takes me through every single goal, past and present and I am absolutely sick of it. I don't like to post complaints, but this is important to me because these games have been a comfort to me, being that I am disabled and bedridden. Yes, I have periods where I am unable to play because Iof my illness and pain, but I am retired military also and my money doesn't stretch that thin to spend on stuff that I don't really need to spend it on. I take responsibility for my spoiled food (because I cant get to them at times when I am in too much pain) but again, I repeat, I am not going to be able to unspoil them individually. I would like support yo reset my games and take those goal- rehashing crappolla out and the begging to purchase stuff while the games are loading, and give us the chance to unspoil the food, then force us to opt in to new items. That would be better than the current situation. So if someone could please get back with me asap so I could unspoil my food for the 16 gems offered, I would deeply appreciate it and also I will return to the games, both Bakery and Restaurant Story. My neighbors and I need each other and the community does too! As I am a faithful tipper and gifter when I am feeling up to being consistent I try, anyway thanks in advance for any help and support.

Executive Chef
    I think you would be better off just throwing that food out and starting new food.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I think you would be better off just throwing that food out and starting new food.
    This is what I always do. It's not worth the gems.