Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

New Resident
    Failed at another cruise event. Don't think I'll try another. Soooo frustrating!! I was determined to get this one, and on the last day I was off work and played 16 hours straight. All the was to the last minute at 3 am. Had only a 1 coin order left to fill. The last couple hours I kept refreshing orders to get a fast one and it kept giving me 6 hour orders and had trouble logging on the server? Really made me think this whole thing is a scam to get people to spend money on the game! And to let people know I'm not new. I've been playing for 7 months and level 44. Pantry is 110. And all stores are level 4. So yeah think I'm done with this ****!!

Finished it all. But cake still says says 3.5 hours on it. Getting nervous.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dalielahdawn View Post
    Cid giving a gem here and there was USELESS. I'd rather him give me tools (all which cost more than one gem) than a gem instead.
    I think you've missed the point I was making.

Cid used to give a gem once per day AND TOOLS on each other visit.

I've played since the start and never, ever had any problems expanding or upgrading my stores nor pantry with this regime.

Why 'fix' what ain't broke?

It's only since Cid STOPPED giving gems that I've struggled with upgrades.

I don't understand how having to do 10 day quests in order to achieve gem-giving characters in the game is an improvement and is being met by some as something great.

I don't see it that way. I see the removal of this feature from Cid as a negative thing because NOT ALL PLAYERS ARE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE QUESTS!

Call me old-fashioned, but I kinda like the idea of fairness and with Cid distributing the gems - we had that.
    Last edited by altheamae64; 06-19-15 at 05:32 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I miss Cid giving gems, too

New Resident
    Never by an extra slot you lose your diamonds after that so its a one time use. I found out the hard way and I wish I never done it

New Resident
    And what I think about the game now? Rediculess . 25 needed items to use the bbq I am thinking to stop . Need 20 diamonds for a wal or tile ...... You crazy that's not fun anymore

The Egyptian queen stopped coming to my restaurant yesterday. It's been 24 hours since I last saw her. I guess she was not a permanent character after all? Is she still showing up for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by laydeegaga View Post
    The Egyptian queen stopped coming to my restaurant yesterday. It's been 24 hours since I last saw her. I guess she was not a permanent character after all? Is she still showing up for anyone else?
    Looks like it's everyone, right now. Post in the bug thread?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....4-event-update
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    Looks like it's everyone, right now. Post in the bug thread?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....4-event-update
    Thanks

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243