Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Quote Originally Posted by erxi9 View Post
    Nefertiti should visit us more often so that we could get 3 stars from new chocolate cake!! Each time we need 5 pistacchios and recipe book says we have time limit: 4 days from now. I dont know how many times we have to cook to master level 2 and 3, but level 1 needs 10 times so definitely more than 10. Even though I use master spices every time, it seems quite impossible for me to master chocolate cake. 1 pistacchio every 3 hours? Really? No way!!
    Totally agree with you so far 1 day only been able to make one cake basically ganna take a whole day to collect all ingredients just to make 1 cake just rediculous very disappointed with how they have made it almost impossible to enjoy our hard earn prize thanks TL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gabstarx View Post
    Totally agree with you so far 1 day only been able to make one cake basically ganna take a whole day to collect all ingredients just to make 1 cake just rediculous very disappointed with how they have made it almost impossible to enjoy our hard earn prize thanks TL
    And me.......made a grand total of ONE pyramid cake yesterday - Nefertiti gave me only ONE pistachio on each visit. She visited every 4 hours.

What a pathetic 'gift' this was after 10 days of hard graft loading the cruise ship.

It's insulting and billing it as being a $2,000 value is laughable because after baking my ONE cake, I got ONE gem!!!

OMG - never again.

I can see that they probably make loads of money with people buying their way through these long quests.

Why else would they run them so often and never a whiff of a gem sale in this game?

Pfft

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Upgrade your stores, duh. Then you can collect 2 or more (max is 6) each time it refreshes, instead of just one!
    Why are you being so horrible?

People don't post on here to be treated like an idiot by people like you.

If you can't be nice - keep your petty little digs to yourself.

Putting these together, somewhere easy to find, since they're not in the first post for some reason? Thanks to all who provided the info, super helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Day 8 is 400 gems. So far the coin value is the same : 4 coins - 60 gems etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 9: 500 gems

4 coins = 67/68 gems
    3 coins = 38/39 gems
    2 coins = 16/17 gems
    1 coin = 5/6 gems
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 10 requires 600 gems to "finish now"

4 coins = 67 gems
    3 coins = 38 gems
    2 coins = 16 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Give or take. I submitted a 4, 3, and 2-coin dish, and I got 120 gems of credit. According to the numbers above, it should've given me 121 gems credit, so the above numbers are approximate and may be off by 1 here or there. Good luck everyone!!

Fashion Designer
    -.- as always people not happy with the prize... Like did you really expect that you would be able to make like 5 cakes a day, or that it will give you like 15 gems every time you cook it? I think 1 cake per day is pretty good, it's a new recipe that gives you coins as well as gems... IMO it's very good prize, not mentioning that there were so much cool decorations prizes almost every day... And luana the dancer visits once a day I think ( maybe 2 not sure) and drops gems on rare occasion, and usually 1 or 2 gems as well. I enjoyed event, was 10 days but it was not extremely hard 10 days with all previous experience and a lot of prizes. So me happy with all prizes and queen in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    -.- as always people not happy with the prize... Like did you really expect that you would be able to make like 5 cakes a day, or that it will give you like 15 gems every time you cook it? I think 1 cake per day is pretty good, it's a new recipe that gives you coins as well as gems... IMO it's very good prize, not mentioning that there were so much cool decorations prizes almost every day... And luana the dancer visits once a day I think ( maybe 2 not sure) and drops gems on rare occasion, and usually 1 or 2 gems as well. I enjoyed event, was 10 days but it was not extremely hard 10 days with all previous experience and a lot of prizes. So me happy with all prizes and queen in particular.
    ^^^Ditto!^^^

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by erxi9 View Post
    Nefertiti should visit us more often so that we could get 3 stars from new chocolate cake!! Each time we need 5 pistacchios and recipe book says we have time limit: 4 days from now. I dont know how many times we have to cook to master level 2 and 3, but level 1 needs 10 times so definitely more than 10. Even though I use master spices every time, it seems quite impossible for me to master chocolate cake. 1 pistacchio every 3 hours? Really? No way!!
    In the very first post on this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! Sorry to be so late, but yes, Nefertiti and the recipe for the Pistachio Pyramid Cake are both permanent once you unlock Nefertiti from the Catering Event.
    And it is possible to master the cake. It will take longer, but it is possible.

Rhino Keeper
    @bobbyrae
    Thanks! I didnt check that message in the first post and recipe book saying 4d made me confused here. I'm so relieved
    Last edited by erxi9; 06-16-15 at 10:38 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Agreed!!! I think this event was fun, doable with what I read on the forum and learned from other events. Love the prizes (especially animated ones) and Nef is too cute (just like Luana, who has brought me many a gem ) I am so glad she is permanent. Now I have a new objective: bake cakes! My peeps are going to get fat ! So, ja, this was a great event for me!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by altheamae64 View Post
    And me.......made a grand total of ONE pyramid cake yesterday - Nefertiti gave me only ONE pistachio on each visit. She visited every 4 hours.

What a pathetic 'gift' this was after 10 days of hard graft loading the cruise ship.

It's insulting and billing it as being a $2,000 value is laughable because after baking my ONE cake, I got ONE gem!!!

OMG - never again.

I can see that they probably make loads of money with people buying their way through these long quests.

Why else would they run them so often and never a whiff of a gem sale in this game?

Pfft
    I got 2 gems from the cake