Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    XxI am very elated at having finished my first RS2 event, but I am confused and distraught also. I finished the event, but Queen Nef is not unlocked! When I tap at the quest that says to welcome her to my restaurant it says I can BUY her for 1300 gems (roughly $50 USD). What is this? I just spent 9 very harried days crafting my bum off. I was a bit short at the end and gave a wee boost with some gems. All of the other items were in my inventory except for her. I have had visits from the usual suspects (Cid and Lily) but no Queenie. I could weep right now. Did I miss a step at the end of the event? Should I have tapped her whilst she was still on her dias?

OK, I learned some great tips from some of the more experienced players and have set myself some goals: 1) work hard at increasing my storage. 2) learn all of the recipies available. 3) increase the amount of ingredients I can gather at a time, my current haul is 3 for each shoppe. And 4) work at stockpiling dishes that are commonly asked for. I was amazed that one fine lass had something like 6 THOUSAND units of some dishes. I bow in her general direction whilst chanting "I am not worthy".

I had purchased some gems when I saw the Egyptian theme and spent nearly all on items not included in the quest and redecorated in anticipated arrival of Queenie and I am happy with the results. Stop by and we can share some chilled rose water (a delightful Egyptian beverage) or I will put on the kettle and we can have a cuppa whilst waiting to see if Queenie shows up.

Any ideas as to why she has not as yet shown up would be appreciated!

I finished the event and she didn't show up straight away. I force closed and reopened my game and she was the first customer in.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I have 15 hours to go with 197 gems to go. Not sure where this is heading.
    197 is not that much, you have plenty of time so I'm sure you will finish this event!

Rhino Keeper
    The count down goes away on the pyramid cake you get to keep it

Executive Chef
    Came here looking for some info on Nefriti and the pyramid cake. Has there been confirmation that the cake is here to stay? Nefritit has visited me 4 times now and I have a total of 4 pistachios. It would be nice to be able to cook it at least once!! Some are reporting her dropping more than one pistachio are you still receiving multiple pistachios per drop?
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    Does anyone know how often she comes into the resturant?
    every 3 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I'm down to 159 gems. I think I will complete this event. Hard doing it today cause of work. Not getting any 4 coin recipes. Mainly 2 & 3 abc now some 1's. I have 2 - 3 coins and cooking 1- 1 coin. Not sure why it didnt ask for most of counter items though. That's just aggravating. Wish me luck I can get this when I get off work. Enjoy this thread. God Bless.

Executive Chef
    Finished My FIRST event EVER on this game!!!!! Wow, can't believe how happy this silly event has made me. Lol. Here's what I learned 1. Start early 2. Come to the forum ASAP and read everything 3. Follow the hints and tips given by the more experience players 4.accept that you have to play A LOT! Including possibly sacrificing sleep for one or more evenings 4. If you have questions or concerns, post it ASAP while there is still time to fix it.

Thanks everyone for all the tips! Really appreciate it

Here's hoping Nefertiti and the pyramid cake are permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post

Here's hoping Nefertiti and the pyramid cake are permanent.
    Well, when you click on your oven and then on the cake, it doesn't say "4 days" next to it, so my guess is that it's permanent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoquillette View Post
    Well, when you click on your oven and then on the cake, it doesn't say "4 days" next to it, so my guess is that it's permanent.
    I think mine still does... Maybe the countdown goes away after you cook it for the first time? I haven't had counter space to cook it yet...

Fashion Designer
    In the oven to cook it there is no timer but in the receipt book there is a timer. Can someone from S8 let us know if the cake is permanent or is it timed ? Thank u.