Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 9: 500 gems

4 coins = 67/68 gems
    3 coins = 38/39 gems
    2 coins = 16/17 gems
    1 coin = 5/6 gems

Well, I am glad each dish is worth more now, but near the end it can be a little frustrating to not know if you're going to get the lower or higher value for the dish! This may be a good time to use a few gems set aside, in case you wind up with 1 gem to finish your day! :-)

(Oh, and I combined the values you got with the values I got, and combined them. Thanks for posting. It is especially good to have multiple people 'on it' in situations like this.)
    As this isn't on the first page thought I would repost this to make it easier to find
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    It also depends a little on level. For instance the first time I got baked potato and antipasto they were 4-coin dishes (at about level 25) but later on, they were only worth 3 coins. Stew & french dip are always 4 coins though. :-)

Lemons only gave me 3 coins the last time I did them. Mayo gives 4 coins though. :-)
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure my lemons are still worth 4 coins, and I'm level 49. Maybe yours are a bit too sour and so worth less? :P just joking!

Yes, 10 Mayo is 4 coins too. I couldn't remember if Baked Potato and Antipasto Platter were 3 coins or 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tywin111 View Post
    Try download some of their games in the offer. You can get free gems there.
    Thanks Tywinn111. I no longer get offers for game download. I think I've done them all through 3 years of playing Castlestory. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirrawynne View Post
    Anyone else having item glitches? I stayed up to refresh my steak as I had two recipes needing it. I refreshed so I should have three in my inventory. Bought one off the cart so I should have four. Checked a timer and went to start my fajitas an lo and behold, the three I just purchased were gone and timer is reset to two hours.

Gonna be hard to fill my orders if they steal my ingredients. SMH
    I had this happen a couple of times about 2 days ago

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo!! I got 3 4-coins dishes line up for the last day. This will help me a lot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6869 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	20921

Pistachio Pyramid Cake. It appears the recipe will be permanent. Queen Nefertiti only dropped 1 pistachio on her first visit.

Name:	IMG_4034.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	20922
    Last edited by LizVicious; 06-14-15 at 12:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LizVicious View Post
    Pistachio Pyramid Cake. It appears the recipe will be permanent. Queen Nefertiti only dropped 1 pistachio on her first visit.

Name:	IMG_4034.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	20922
    I got my first pistachio about two hours & 20 minutes ago. Just came from my game & there was no sign of Nefertiti. Guessing her visits either have an element of randomness OR are at least as long as every 2.5 hours. Would be nice to know precisely to maximize pistachio collections. Edited to add that I checked my game and no sign of her after the 2 hour 30 minute mark. Must be closer to every 3 hrs (if not random)

Has anybody gotten MORE than one pistachio at a time? Just curious.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 06-14-15 at 12:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, well. So it goes.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 06-15-15 at 07:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Lucky!

Name:	IMG_2735.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	20924

Name:	???01.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	390.7 KB 
ID:	20925

Rhino Keeper
    I can almost touch Nefertiti... It's 94 gems to finish now. I have 2 4 COINS cooking that should be ready in 3-4 hours. I hope that is enough to get it done. All day today i have been getting 1-2 coins stuff. Lots of collecting item (bacon, green seaweed sheets, green peas, pastas) that doesn't move very fast. But finally got tuna casserole & Beef stew and I had everything to make 2 of each at the same time. How do we know how many gems equivalent are the 4 coins on day 10?