Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Rhino Keeper
    Nefertiti drops 1 pistachio per visit. I just made the new chocolate cake and received 2 gems.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 06-13-15 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Nefertiti drops 1 pistachio per visit. I just made the new chocolate cake and received 2 gems.
    Do the pistachios go into the normal pantry or the seasonal section? Thanks and well done for finishing!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    How often does she vist? Also how long does the cake cook?

Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Just had a look at yours. What's the counter with the least revenue, and how many coins would it be if you trash that? I see that you have stuff like steak and eggs, French dip and chicken Alfredo, which are pretty low coinage dishes. Even if the cruise asks for them, you could quickly make them again...with the exception of French dip.
    Thanks for looking! I was actually lucky enough to get a cheesecake really fast!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cnlsmommy View Post
    Thanks for looking! I was actually lucky enough to get a cheesecake really fast!
    Woohoo, grats!

Executive Chef
    This game is destroying me. I just had to expand and start learning onion soup, coq au vin and the other veggie dish and what does the ship do? Waste my time by asking for items I haven't even finished learning yet. The coq dish takes 2 days to learn. Just unlocked it yesterday and yet it's shown up FOUR times. Dorks!

Thankfully I have my counters full with the items that always appear. So I got through this day easily enough. Another 14 hours and I think ill be done in time. But I swear they're ****ing me asking for the same items over and over again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Do the pistachios go into the normal pantry or the seasonal section? Thanks and well done for finishing!
    Thank you! They go in the seasonal section so it doesn't use space in the regular pantry.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure how often she visits but think she came twice since this morning. The cake takes 1 hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This game is destroying me. I just had to expand and start learning onion soup, coq au vin and the other veggie dish and what does the ship do? Waste my time by asking for items I haven't even finished learning yet. The coq dish takes 2 days to learn. Just unlocked it yesterday and yet it's shown up FOUR times. Dorks!

Thankfully I have my counters full with the items that always appear. So I got through this day easily enough. Another 14 hours and I think ill be done in time. But I swear they're ****ing me asking for the same items over and over again.
    Meh well look at it this way, at least you'll be ready for the next cruise!
    I learnt Coq Au Vin long ago, but I still refresh that, Lobster Bisque and Tuna Casserole. I have thousands of each on my counters, but I always put the 3-hour spice on them, so it's not worth it to give them to the cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post

Tried to look at your restaurant and got one at level 2...???