Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Did you just get like 5 or 6 pistachios at once, from Nefertiti?
    And is it always 10 gems per batch of Chocolate Pyramid Cake, or does it vary?

Im assuming the Queen Nefertiti visits about every 12 hours like the Hula girl from the Hawaiian Topic event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    I can almost touch Nefertiti... It's 94 gems to finish now. I have 2 4 COINS cooking that should be ready in 3-4 hours. I hope that is enough to get it done. All day today i have been getting 1-2 coins stuff. Lots of collecting item (bacon, green seaweed sheets, green peas, pastas) that doesn't move very fast. But finally got tuna casserole & Beef stew and I had everything to make 2 of each at the same time. How do we know how many gems equivalent are the 4 coins on day 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Day 10 requires 600 gems to "finish now"

4 coins = 67 gems
    3 coins = 38 gems
    2 coins = 16 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Give or take. I submitted a 4, 3, and 2-coin dish, and I got 120 gems of credit. According to the numbers above, it should've given me 121 gems credit, so the above numbers are approximate and may be off by 1 here or there. Good luck everyone!!

You should be good with the two 4-coin dishes. Congrats!!! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Did you just get like 5 or 6 pistachios at once, from Nefertiti?
    And is it always 10 gems per batch of Chocolate Pyramid Cake, or does it vary?
    LOL, so I just got my second visit from Nefertiti... (Was in the bath, so checked at about the 4-hour mark, though she may have shown up at 3 hours)... AND she dropped TEN PISTACHIOS!!!! About to cook two batches of Pyramid Cake and see what happens. Yay! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Can't even get to her. Keeps giving me things i cant cook
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Just finished the event! Can't wait to make my first Cake!

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the catering. Nefretiti came by once. left one peanut. I need 5 to make the cake. This could take a few days.

Executive Chef
    I don't think I'll make it I started a day late, and the first 6 or so days were easier than ever before! After that though, the days slowly started dragging over into the next, so I started each day a few hours late. It is now 8 hours until my day 10 unlocks. I still have over 100 gems worth of day 9 to complete. It's also midnight here in England. Sorry for the moan. Sometimes though, I feel a little better and motivated after having a grumble to people on the forums. Haha, don't mind me lol. Have a lovely day!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by somiemyhomie17 View Post
    How often does she vist? Also how long does the cake cook?
    LOL, so I just got my second visit from Nefertiti... (Was in the bath, so checked at about the 4-hour mark, though she may have shown up at 3 hours)... AND she dropped TEN PISTACHIOS!!!! About to cook two batches of Pyramid Cake and see what happens. Yay! :-)
    10 pistachios ? How come? I only got 1 per visit. Got 2 in 10 hours. That is not fair.

I have a question and I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. I'm considering getting a helper and an extra order slot for the next event. If I do would I get to keep them for each event? I would think so but I figured I would ask before I spend the gems.