Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Ok I got 47/40 serves yay

Is there any way to tell how many coins are left for a day on mobile? I just finished a day and was not able to change any dishes even though I had not claimed my prize. So frustrating because now I'm starting my next day with a dish I can't cook and ingredients I have to hold in my inventory.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone working on mastering the 2 new dishes that popped up?

Quote Originally Posted by ariffraff View Post
    I've seen others say they have. I'm not because I'm saving all my counter space for cruise items.

Rhino Keeper
    I am almost level two on the kebabs and level one on the Shawarma I just thought that this might be part of the 10 day in some way. So I keep adding to them on my counter.

Farm Supplier
    i already mastered the kababs and now working on the third level of the chicken. 6, 9 and 12 stars needed to master.
    Last edited by 007war; 06-07-15 at 09:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand one thing, why is there a counter on all new dishes (including the pyramid cake)? So far all the dishes that required ingredients that were not buyable in normal shops (like clover and blood oranges) disappeared after the event was over. But 2 new dishes require only regular ingredients.
    Exception is pyramid cake that requires pistachios (my guess is that if we finish the event and Nefertiti starts visiting us, she would start dropping pistachios, and since this new cake drops gems she would visit maximum once maybe twice a day and drop only one pistachio - so that it wouldn't be easy getting any free gems)

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure if we will have to master it or not, but I think I'll start in a meanwhile when I have free appliances. Would be sad to get all the way just to figure that we need to master dishes in order to get this gem dish although the quest doesn't seem to have much steps so it is possible that we don't need this dishes at all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    I don't understand one thing, why is there a counter on all new dishes (including the pyramid cake)? So far all the dishes that required ingredients that were not buyable in normal shops (like clover and blood oranges) disappeared after the event was over. But 2 new dishes require only regular ingredients.
    Exception is pyramid cake that requires pistachios (my guess is that if we finish the event and Nefertiti starts visiting us, she would start dropping pistachios, and since this new cake drops gems she would visit maximum once maybe twice a day and drop only one pistachio - so that it wouldn't be easy getting any free gems)
    My guess is that those dishes are seasonal and you wouldn't be able to learn them after 14 days! But if you learn them now you will keep them forever!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    mi still has the confetti cake from spring fling event, so am hoping if....big if lol mi completes the cruise part of this event mi can keep the pyramid recipe

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast