Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Fashion Designer

Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

There is a new 10 day event!

Edit KP

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! Sorry to be so late, but yes, Nefertiti and the recipe for the Pistachio Pyramid Cake are both permanent once you unlock Nefertiti from the Catering Event.

Edit-KP
    Day 1: 75 gems required to "finish now"

4 coins = ? (Maybe 48?)
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = 3 gems

--------------------

Day 2: 150 gems required to "finish now"
    Day 3: 200 gems required to "finish now"
    Day 4 & Day 5: 250 gems required to "finish now"
    Day 6: 300 gems to "finish now"
    Day 7: 300 gems

4 coins = 60 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Edit- KP

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey everyone! Thanks for all the awesome discussion regarding the Egyptian Catering Event! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Kebabs and the Shawarma are just fun limited time recipes to add to the ambiance of the Egyptian Catering Event. You do not have to master them if you do not want to. Do note that in order to unlock the Chocolate Pyramid Cake, you will need to unlock Nefertiti.

Edit ~ FrozenTurtle
    You must upgrade to Restaurant Story 2 v1.7.2 in order to access this event. Good luck to you all!

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-15-15 at 02:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I am debating starting it now or waiting a few more hours until the new day, which would give me more time to finish the event overall.... Not sure I can resist that long! Ha!

Farm Supplier
    I thought of waiting too, but decided to start now. The first days are usually easy to finish in time...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jomykje View Post
    I thought of waiting too, but decided to start now. The first days are usually easy to finish in time...
    Yeah, I totally started the event. LOL

First day requires us to earn 75 gems.
    No idea how many gems we get yet, as I will have to wait and cook the things they're asking for.

Executive Chef
    I finished the first day, now trying to master the limited recipes while I don't have to reserve my stoves for anything that might be requested in the event. Four hours for the shawarma is going to be a tough one while concurrently cooking for the cruise.

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Thanks for posting all those pics!!

Looks like upom successful completion of the event, we will receive visits from Nefertiti... and from the pics, it indicates she will drop pistachios so that we can cook the Pyramid Cake, which will earn us gems. Seems a little roundabout, but I am happy for the opportunity to earn gems and for a different task to do. I love catering events!!

Fashion Designer
    I have a question. If you bought the 'extra slot' (showing 4 recipes for the cruise at a time, instead of three) in a previous cruise event, does the extra slot stick around for future events? If you bought it before, do you still have it now?

(((Personally, I would only consider the investment if the benefit would stick around)))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I have a question. If you bought the 'extra slot' (showing 4 recipes for the cruise at a time, instead of three) in a previous cruise event, does the extra slot stick around for future events? If you bought it before, do you still have it now?

(((Personally, I would only consider the investment if the benefit would stick around)))
    I don't think so. I bought an extra slot for the very first cartering event, but I don't have this extra slot right now. And I agree, 200 gems is pretty expensive for just one event, but oh well

Rhino Keeper
    confused... It says 10 days and 21 days. Do we have 10 days to get the catering done and then once this is done we will have 11 days left to do what ever the 2nd part is?

Are we supposed to learn those "new weird" recipe now? or we supposed to wait?

All I know for sure at this point is that my RESTAURANT is closed for the next 10 days at least. Sorry people but the cruise people are taking priority right now and I am stacking food on my counters.

I was considering buying the extra slot but not now. That's messed up to pay 200 gems (almost $10) for one slot/one event. Out of every game I have played RS2 has to be the stingiest I have EVER seen! The amount of money for gems is ridiculous along with the amount needed to do anything in the game. I've played for about 2 months now & never seen a sale on gems...all games have gem sales! All the time!

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast