Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I just discovered it too. When you click on the event area, next to the progress bar it says how many gems you need to finish. When you turn in food and fill up the progress bar, the gem amount goes down. For example, a one ship dish, when added, reduces the total gem amount by 5 gems. Therefore a 1 ship dish is worth 5 gems. If you need 10 gems to finish the day, you will need to make 2 1 ship dishes. You don't want to make a 4 ship dish which is worth between 35-40 gems because that would be a waste. Does that make sense?
    Thank you soooo much! I just noticed that. I noticed the gem amount being reduced. I had never had a request with more than 2 ships showing but now received one for green peppers showing 4 ships. Is that an indication?

I have a weather migraine right now so vision is wonky. Trying to distract myself. Had to cancel going out tonight to an event.

Constant crashes with this new update..anyone else? Previous versions never crashed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Constant crashes with this new update..anyone else? Previous versions never crashed!
    Mine freezes every time I log in. Have to do it twice for the game to work

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Mine freezes every time I log in. Have to do it twice for the game to work
    Same thing happens to me. Crashes began after they changed the recipe during the Spring Fling event. Very irritating!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it was just me, but it freezes and crashes all the time since the new event started. Very annoying....

Anyone know off hand how many coins ginger tea is worth? Wondering if I should bother learning it or just hang on to the lemons, hoping they ask for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by randic78 View Post
    I'm trying to stack the longer cooking dishes on my counters so I have them ready for the order. I do remove my chairs and keep the customers out, I know they said not to do that last time around and it was creating problems because it isn't the way the game is intended to be played but if I don't keep the food on my counters, I don't stand a chance at completing these types of events. I wish we could have a refrigerator or some sort of food storage that would allow us to precook but prevent it from being served until we are ready.
    Well, I see that nobody has suggested removing all the tables and chairs... Or if there's a minimum (1 chair and 1 table?), just keep that out and store the rest, so you can't really serve any customers.

Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Well, I see that nobody has suggested removing all the tables and chairs... Or if there's a minimum (1 chair and 1 table?), just keep that out and store the rest, so you can't really serve any customers.
    Iyou can store your chairs, but it's a pain to move back. Just put your chairs far from the tables or turn them around.

Ginger tea is 4 coins, and a very inetresting recipe to use your spice as it has over 1300 servings.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	20774here is the drink menu
    Quote Originally Posted by dalielahdawn View Post
    Anyone know off hand how many coins ginger tea is worth? Wondering if I should bother learning it or just hang on to the lemons, hoping they ask for them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dalielahdawn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	20776
    Ginger tea worth 4 coins. If you have extra ginger to spare then its worth the cost. Downside is it requires 5 hours to cook. So two cooking of ginger tea take 10 hrs total. Other than that its fine.