Thread: Explosives limit?

Explosives limit?

Is there a limit to the number of explosives you can have in inventory? The last breed/hatch time, I didn't get any explosives. I have 15 in inventory.

Executive Chef
    That's the limit.
    Last edited by cocauina; 06-01-15 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks. I didn't know there was a limit. How many do we get for breeding?
    Last edited by vulpesvulpes1; 06-01-15 at 06:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It took me some learning to figure out the 15 bomb limit too. I lost a lot of potential bombs because of it!

As for how many you get from breeding; as far as I know there isn't a consistent drop rate. It was thought that 1 bomb would drop for every 6 hours of breeding time, but that doesn't always seem to be the case. It's sometimes more, sometime less.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    It took me some learning to figure out the 15 bomb limit too. I lost a lot of potential bombs because of it!

As for how many you get from breeding; as far as I know there isn't a consistent drop rate. It was thought that 1 bomb would drop for every 6 hours of breeding time, but that doesn't always seem to be the case. It's sometimes more, sometime less.
    You get at least 1 explosives for every 6 hours of breed time when the egg is moved from the breeding den to the nest. If the division by 6 results in a remainder, you may get 1 additional explosive deepening on the remainder using a formula that only Storm 8 knows. Over time it works out close to one extra explosive for each 6 hours of remaining time. For example; when breeding a 3 hour Fairy Ferret , about 50% of the time you will get 0 explosives and about 50% of the time you will get 1 explosive. A 12 hour Armordillo will always result in two explosives.