Page 164 of 195 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    I love this forum coz of the lovely gamers who always always help out and send out positive wishes...real life a bit hassled but level 10 seems within reach...since the game is on my android phone am majoring in sneaky work logins anyways...lol..my patients probably will start thinking the psychiatrist is gonna need mental help soon coz am on phone during opd hrs..
    Imagine a patient describing her problems "I can't stop playing this game..." right when you collect from your vineyard estate, LOL

Fashion Designer
    Finally received the kitty! Collected twice - milk and rat tails. Cool! :-)

Am at level nine with 19 barrels and 30 corks. I feel confident that I can make it. Didn't intentionally spend any gems (ended up one grape ahead because of a gem trap).

I currently have 191 gems. As soon as i hit 200, i want to spend them before i hit anothet gem trap. Which would you choose? Ivy's Bakery, Harvest Pergola, Reindeer Stable, or Knight's Inn?

I have one greenhouse, Rouncy, and Pinky. I prioritize and don't feel the need for extra energy (don't want/need a Wizard School).

May you all receive as many corks and barrels as you need! :-)

Farm Supplier
    LOL!! Never give up, never surrender!!......miners, not minors!! Hahaha..i'm an addict!
    I finally got my last needed barrel to make level 10! My first completed "event" for this game!!...happy! So far, i still am able to collect grapes from ALL original locations...tick-tock...we still have to get our puppies!!!
    Good luck to all!! : )

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks for the smiles this morning! Sneaky logins at work coming up today! It just goes to show how addicted we are to this awesome game! Never give up, never surrender!

Seriously though, I know I said it before, but you can only do what you can do. Don't be too hard on yourself if you find you cannot finish. We all have real life to deal with and it should come first. Your best you belongs to those nearest and dearest. So, keep going, keep laughing, keep collecting and know we are all in it together! (Pep talk over )

There are lots of us cheering you all on as we head towards the finish line.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I've been at level 7 for days. I'm starting to get really discouraged.

i have the same 13 barrels and 56 corks. Have seen one barrel in four days. What gives?
    Wow! My head would be exploding. So sorry you are getting such uneven collections. Hope it reverses for you pronto!

New Resident
    M on level 9.. Can collect only once or twice as exams going on dese days... Still need 6 corks and 9 barrels...need ur wishes for both the event as well as exams..
    Have a nyc day..👍👍👍

Farm Supplier
    Level 9 vineyard, 4/30 barrels and 3/30 corks. I am now at the start of a nine day work week...Im cautiously optimistic I can do it.
    Now if the CC would just move forward, Pinot the Cat would like a canine friend to join her.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Rhino Keeper
    Chartreux the kitten is parked in front of the cat bed but now that I have Ziggs the pup (from the Baron's Tent), he's parked in front of the barrel dog house. If we get this new pup (and no other options to win or buy pet beds-other than I think you can have more than one Pepe house, but I have one and don't want, need, or have gems for another), I'll have to find a creative place to put him. I know the barrel bed was intended for the community prize pup but Ziggs got there first in my queendom and I don't think he'll give it up!
    Last edited by 8hat; 06-24-15 at 06:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    My feeling is that such events have been too long they get tedious. Anyway I was on holiday and didn't get to play much, so I am at level 7. I am not too bothered but I am hoping to get my cat in time and let the vineyard stay as it is.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know if we're going to get an update tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Hasty logins at work! I wonder how many of us have been doing this.
    Also waking up several times a night to collect grapes, barrels and corks.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get there in time!
    Lol yes I am using the restrooms at work alot these days
    Wake at 5:00 am to collect after sleeping at 2:00 am
    I can tell you I see the whole world as a matress right now lol
    Good luck to you, and all those still needing Corks/ Barrels.
    May the God of wine Dionysus (Greek) and/ or Bacchus (Roman) bless us all with what we need lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎