Page 162 of 195 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Does the Vineyard Estate continue to drop grapes at Level 10?

I'm set to level up but want to continue contribution to the community goal.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Does the Vineyard Estate continue to drop grapes at Level 10?

I'm set to level up but want to continue contribution to the community goal.
    After reaching level 10 it's been leaving grapes as well as sugar and milk, but I just recently finished so I'm still discovering what it can leave. I hope the drops continue after the event is over

Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    After reaching level 10 it's been leaving grapes as well as sugar and milk, but I just recently finished so I'm still discovering what it can leave. I hope the drops continue after the event is over
    Thanks!

Droips just not happening

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    There's still almost a week to go, surely you can get there in that time!! hoping for ya!
    Does look like you need to be collecting 4-5 times a day minimum to make it. I hope you can.
    I've been collecting more than 4 or 5 times a day, frequently using one or two gems to speed up collection.

It doesn't help when barrel drops don't happen each time I collect. I have 11 barrels and 34 corks. Still on level 8 and will probably be there for days given the way barrels are dropping.

I've given up on this challenge and will stop supporting this game. I did periodically purchase gems to support development of the game, but this type of challenge is too frustrating for me to want to continue to support the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Good Luck SW.
    I myself am sneaking play time at work lol
    Agreed, I am waiting for last day to see if I can't make it without speeding up too
    Hasty logins at work! I wonder how many of us have been doing this.
    Also waking up several times a night to collect grapes, barrels and corks.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get there in time!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Hasty logins at work! I wonder how many of us have been doing this.
    Also waking up several times a night to collect grapes, barrels and corks.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get there in time!
    So so many sneaky work logins, (I may or may not be at work now....) but it will all be worth it soon! I need 12 corks & 10 barrels to finish up and get to level 10. I would probably be there already but I had a massive event this past weekend so didn't have time for even a hasty login. Oh well, at least I was very diligent for most of the event, I'll definitely still make it in time.

Good luck all!! It's the final stretch
    Last edited by lovecaitcait; 06-23-15 at 11:54 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I levelled up to 9 this morning. I'm so flat out at work it's hard to collect during the day, but I try where I can. I will make it but not by much which is quite different to my normal fast paced gaming style. But it's been good to take my time and get through all of the timed goals and play when I can. I'm not considering using gems until the timer is about to run out!

Remember friends that's it cheaper to speed up the Vineyard than buy a c/b individually.... Well, that's my (ever revising) plan!
    I am in exactly the same position as you. Just levelled up to 9 and only managed to collect 4 times today cos of work commitments. Not sure clients would understand if I asked them to hold on whilst I just collected from my vinyard LOL. Anyway hoping to make it with a few speed ups at the end. Good luck.

Host(ess)
    What is all this. It makes absolutely no sense to me what so ever. I play almost constantly to achieve tasks am only to find out without warning that some just expired. What the heck. Give us a date so we know if the goal is attainable. This is getting ridiculous. �� KYLESKAREN

It's feeling like this was set up not to be fun but to make us spend gems. I don't have a lot of free time to play each day, so I won't be spending gems if I can't get to level 10 in time; just doesn't seem fair to me. I love the game and will keep playing, but I'll only spend gems to get an item I want, not to finish an unrealistic timed goal.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for the smiles this morning! Sneaky logins at work coming up today! It just goes to show how addicted we are to this awesome game! Never give up, never surrender!

Seriously though, I know I said it before, but you can only do what you can do. Don't be too hard on yourself if you find you cannot finish. We all have real life to deal with and it should come first. Your best you belongs to those nearest and dearest. So, keep going, keep laughing, keep collecting and know we are all in it together! (Pep talk over )

There are lots of us cheering you all on as we head towards the finish line.