Page 118 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

I wish the drop rate for the barrels matched the corks. We have to upgrade from level 5 to level 7 in a matter of a few days, and with the drop rate skewed, it's an iffy thing. While waiting to upgrade to level 6, I sat most of the day waiting for barrels while my cork count grew and grew. Finally got the last barrel early yesterday evening. Since upgrading , I've received 1 barrel from the 3 collections I've done since. I've sped up the vineyard a few times for 1 gem, but I can't afford to keep doing this.

That being said, with hubby out of town for a few days, I've been hitting the grape collection hard and heavy, and am up to 3055 I think. Will push hard through tomorrow sometime, then back down once he's home. Hoping to have the 4000 for the last individual prize by sometime on Monday, maybe early Tuesday at the latest.

New Resident
    I would have to agree with many of you, this event is really lopsided. I have over 27 cork and 3 barrels; no way I'm even going to make it level 6 let alone 9. Usually if you hard reset or use up some gems it flops but this time no such luck. Maybe CS will have some type of follow up story to allow those of us with lopsided vineyards to build up again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Correct, you can NOT collect a bandits adventure or the timer will start if a mother's concern is in your book. You can still collect grapes from everywhere else. You may be thinking about what I said about one farmhouse would trigger street smarts.
    This is so helpful, thank you! I printed all the steps from page 1 when this event started and have these added warnings written in big red letters all through it now. Currently at 27 corks and 18 barrels and sitting at level 4.

I'm sorry that so many of you found this info out the hard way by having multiple impossible goals at the same time but we are all grateful that you chose to share your knowledge with us.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    ..(edit)...That being said, with hubby out of town for a few days, I've been hitting the grape collection hard and heavy, and am up to 3055 I think. Will push hard through tomorrow sometime, then back down once he's home....(edit)
    LOL!!! This really cracked me up!
    Too funny how we sometimes have to be sneaky around the other people in our REAL lives, just to play this game, LOL.

Thanks for the chuckle, dragonspearls, I had all but given up on this thread of nothing but cork & barrel stats, lol

*running away!, not spilling a drop of my wine....er, grape juice, hehehe*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Somehow, I have goals to upgrade my vineyard to levels 7, 9, and 10 all going on at the same time. Wish I had waited somewhere.
    Me, too. Learned the hard way. Next timed quest...I hit the boards first!!!

Yes, I have the Cat! Happy! Funny that it is eating grass (two green pieces of the handkerchief stays in her mouth when tilting the head!)

Executive Chef
    You're very welcome! I just try to give back to the community.

By the way, I don't consider it multiple impossible goals. I only consider the level 9 impossible when you get all 3 at the same time. I completed street smarts and still expect to fully upgrade the vineyard for the last goal.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    This is so helpful, thank you! I printed all the steps from page 1 when this event started and have these added warnings written in big red letters all through it now. Currently at 27 corks and 18 barrels and sitting at level 4.

I'm sorry that so many of you found this info out the hard way by having multiple impossible goals at the same time but we are all grateful that you chose to share your knowledge with us.

Fashion Designer
    For me, it's corks that are rare. Who is the lucky player who is getting an equal split?!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the last community prize, the puppy, is a collection item or a decoration?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Welcome to the cork club! My barrels have been stolen by bandits, the the vine is flooding the yard, my knights are too busy drinking then chasing them. To cheer me up, I decided to share a couple of bottle with Ivy, hence my cork overflow
    That's the spirit! What happens when ivy has had a bit too much? Lol
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna