Page 116 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Executive Chef
    Upgrade to level 4 immediately. It will start giving 2 items instead of one.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Complaining about getting more barrels worked! I now have enough corks to level up to 4. Do I do it now or wait? I have read the discussions about this and am more confused than ever.

Thanks for any advice. I was worried about getting grapes asi was slow starting, then had two back to back relays for cancer which took up the weekend. I have a herbal retreat coming up next weekend and will be gone 3 days so was anxious about timing. Seems to be coming along and actually getting more than I thought. I sometimes don't have time to get the last prize but think it is possible this time.

Well, it happened. I made the mistake of posting that my barrels/corks were pretty even....so of course now the barrels have disappeared. :-(

I have a new in package cat barrel bed (wish they'd not ruined a perfectly good barrel!) half a dozen overgrown benches and pumpkin hutches, some high quality horse feed and a slightly used pyre tent.. I'll trade it all for just 2 barrels to get me to level 7! Lol

For the first time I'm worried about not completing a building, and have no hope of completing both of the concurrent, optional timed quests to upgrade. And gemming it won't be an option due to my recent acquisition of a non-bakery "bakery". (Yes, I knew it cost gems, but because I didn't do due diligence...I thought it was a crafting building. Well played TL/S8, well played.)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-12-15 at 08:25 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Easily finished all personal prizes today.
    Vineyard few barrels from level 7. Hope I make it to 10!

Rhino Keeper
    Somehow, I have goals to upgrade my vineyard to levels 7, 9, and 10 all going on at the same time. Wish I had waited somewhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I get barrels. Wish I could trade for some corks.
    . I wish we could use that fairy transformation potion to change one to the other.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Somehow, I have goals to upgrade my vineyard to levels 7, 9, and 10 all going on at the same time. Wish I had waited somewhere.
    I hate it for you but welcome to my club. I think I was the first to join. Lol I presume you upgraded the vineyard to level 5, which put street smarts in your book. Whether you manually opened the dialog or not, the timer would have started the first time you collected from a farmhouse. Then I presume you completed "preparing to serve royalty" which put A Mother's Concern in your book. At this point you either opened the dialog manually or collected a bandits adventure. Am I close? Lol
    It's crazy and I hope that you at least had some time... Like a day or two before triggering all 3. I triggered all 3 within about 2 hours. Lol Impossible to do the 2nd one without gems that way.

Executive Chef
    I am cautiously moving through so as not to trigger some of the timed goals. Have now moved on to upgrade to level 7 as I am hoping to get one more barrel and nine corks in five days. Then I really need to build up some more stock before moving to the level 9 upgrade goal.

Everyone says that a Mother's Concern comes as soon as you have finished Preparing to Serve Royalty. So what about the goal which comes after Preparing to Serve Royalty? You can't do that one without triggering level 9 upgrade? Do you get those three goals at the same time then? Sorry I am a little confused. Perhaps SW needs to move the reminder about timed goals up one goal, as from her list it seems if you can do the one where you give three hearty feasts.

Executive Chef
    On my 2nd account, I have completed street smarts, completed mothers birthday bonanza (before I ever completed street smarts), still have a mother's concern as a new, unopened dialog and have enjoyed skunkupie with Ivy (also before I completed street smarts). Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I am cautiously moving through so as not to trigger some of the timed goals. Have now moved on to upgrade to level 7 as I am hoping to get one more barrel and nine corks in five days. Then I really need to build up some more stock before moving to the level 9 upgrade goal.

Everyone says that a Mother's Concern comes as soon as you have finished Preparing to Serve Royalty. So what about the goal which comes after Preparing to Serve Royalty? You can't do that one without triggering level 9 upgrade? Do you get those three goals at the same time then? Sorry I am a little confused. Perhaps SW needs to move the reminder about timed goals up one goal, as from her list it seems if you can do the one where you give three hearty feasts.
    Last edited by mreames; 06-12-15 at 11:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    On my 2nd account, I have completed street smarts, completed mothers birthday bonanza (before I ever completed street smarts), still have a mother's concern as a new, unopened dialog and have enjoyed skunkupie with Ivy (also before I completed street smarts). Hope that helps.
    I think so, thanks. You are saying I can finish Preparing to serve royalty and even Birthday bonanza without starting the timer on Mother's concern. But did someone say that even if you have mother's concert unopened that it will start automatically when you collect from Bandits or collect grapes? Have you not come across this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I think so, thanks. You are saying I can finish Preparing to serve royalty and even Birthday bonanza without starting the timer on Mother's concern. But did someone say that even if you have mother's concert unopened that it will start automatically when you collect from Bandits or collect grapes? Have you not come across this?
    Correct, you can NOT collect a bandits adventure or the timer will start if a mother's concern is in your book. You can still collect grapes from everywhere else. You may be thinking about what I said about one farmhouse would trigger street smarts.