Page 112 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you look at my posts on this page and the previous page and also in post 2 you will see lots of suggestions of how to use your royal beams and blocks .... If all else fails, you have to email support and ask them to remove a few for you.
    Are you talking about your first post on this page? It doesn't say anything about royal beams or blocks. Just that you feel sorry for Liloze. Your other post on this page appears to be about the discrepancy in barrel and cork drops.

I found your other post on the other page. As I said in my original post, I'm pretty much upgraded on everything. Will contact TL. Thanks. ETA: just wasted a zillion supplies on a lantern tower but the end result was what I needed. Thanks
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 06-12-15 at 01:37 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Post 2 at step 8 has the uses for the royal blocks and beams... hope that helps.

Me neither. Lost interest completely since my estate is still on level one as I've received no barrels since the quest started and I can't even level up once let alone to 10!

Rhino Keeper

Royal beams royal blocks max

Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    How do you craft the royal beams and blocks if you are already maxed out in inventory and they are greyed out? Thx. Edited: never mind. I upgraded some buildings to use up stuff and lower my inventory. Thx.
    If you build an obsevatory. The first build stage of that is enough to clear 3x royal blocks and beams plus 3 super glue, to free your inventory up to be able to craft again. There are other things like unicorn statue ornate building stuff, etc. but I found observatory was quickest route for me, especially if you are maxed on all building materials.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I'd say it's a good time to send the letter. No this event doesn't use the royal exchange.
    would it be a nice suggestion to be able to exchange corks for barrels and the other way around, just like we can do with glimmerfragments and shards ?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Word of warning forum folks and suggestion to change post 2 please.......
    Taking everybody's sage advice decided to halt at stage 9 and not gift feasts or bottle potion gift thing as am stuck try to upgrade the vineyard from level 5. However I just came back to the game and mothers concern is sitting in the goal book. So looks like the spilt to stage 10 can also occur from stage 9 onwards not stage 10 and 11 as post 2 indicates.
    Sorry if I've been dense and this was already known to all but it didn't seem that way from what I read in post 2.
    Reckon now if I collect the hunt bandits adventure that is out it will trigger the mothers concern seven day timed upgrade to level 9 vineyard.
    Grrrrr.
    Last edited by BungoCook; 06-12-15 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Clarity

Rhino Keeper
    Corks, corks, nothing but corks.. Getting frustrated and bored.

Hello, my friend. SpiritWind00, I have an issue with no barrel drops. Currently I have about 20 corks and just 1 barrel. My vineyard is level 6. Can this be fixed??

Executive Chef
    Yes, collecting the bandits adventure will definitely trigger A Mother's Concern. There's so much info now in that post that it becomes hard to see everything if not read and re-read but I do see one of my quotes addressing this was put in there just prior to stage 8. I hope you either don't need the grapes from the adventure or can now reach level 9 in 7 days, just keep in mind that it's not necessary to finish the vineyard.

Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Word of warning forum folks and suggestion to change post 2 please.......
    Taking everybody's sage advice decided to halt at stage 9 and not gift feasts or bottle potion gift thing as am stuck try to upgrade the vineyard from level 5. However I just came back to the game and mothers concern is sitting in the goal book. So looks like the spilt to stage 10 can also occur from stage 9 onwards not stage 10 and 11 as post 2 indicates.
    Sorry if I've been dense and this was already known to all but it didn't seem that way from what I read in post 2.
    Reckon now if I collect the hunt bandits adventure that is out it will trigger the mothers concern seven day timed upgrade to level 9 vineyard.
    Grrrrr.

My #10 just kicked off without my having completed #9. I was holding off until I got my vineyard to lvl 7. Now I have 7 days to get it from 5 to 9.